Maharashtra Budget 2020 Pdf | Maharashtra – Maharashtra Budget 2020 -21 Is Going To be presented On 6 March 2020 In Maharashtra Legislative Assembly . Right Now Chief Minister of Maharashtra Is Udhav Thakrey . His Government Will Present His maiden Budget In Assembly On 6th March 2020 . Budget is an Important Document For Government Authentic Data And Health Of State Economy . Many Students And Job Aspirants Who Are Preparing For State level Exams Like MPSC And Staff Selection Commission Are Waiting For This Document .
This Is an Important Document And Many Questions asked Every Year From This Document In Competitive Exams Of Maharashtra State Government Exams . Here On Studydhaba We are providing you Maharashtra Budget 2020 In Both English And Marathi Language . You Can Download Documents From Link Given below .
Maharashtra Budget 2020 Pdf In Marathi | महाराष्ट्र बजेट 2020-21
|Chief Minister||Udhav Thakrey|
|Deputy Cm||Ajit Pawar|
|Topic||Maharashtra Budget 2020-21|
|Medium||English & Marathi|
|Day||Tuesday – 25 February 2020|
|Maharashtra Budget 2020-21 English||Click Here|
|Maharashtra 2020-21 Marathi||Click Here|
Maharashtra Budget 2020-21 Highlights In Marathi & English
Maharashtra Finance Minister Ajit Pawar started presenting the maiden budget of the Maha Vikas Aghadi in the Legislative Assembly. The total debt on the State as of now is ₹4,33,901 crore.
- In the next five years, 5,000 solar agricultural pumps will be set up to provide electricity to farmers at night. ₹670 crore has been set aside for it.
- Chief Minister’s Water Conservation Scheme is being introduced, and ₹2000 crore has been allocated to Water and Soil Conservation department for this.
- The Mahatma Jyotirao Phule loan waiver scheme in 2020-21 received total allocation of ₹22,000 crore, of which total waiver worth ₹9,000 crore has been disbursed.
- On the infrastructural front, a 170-km ring road has been proposed at Pune.
- A new policy will be brought for palliative care. All stakeholders will be included in this policy formation.
- The Finance Minister said that the proposed amount for total health outlay is ₹5,000 crore. Around ₹2,500 crore has been set aside for medical education. This includes construction of new hospitals, revamp of existing hospitals, medical colleges, and purchase of ambulances.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series|
|Follow Us On Facebook – Facebook Page|
|The Hindu Daily News Paper Important Articles Pdf|
|Join StudyDhaba.Com Telegram Channel – t.me/studydhaba|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|SSC Study Materials|
|IBPS Study Material|
|Insurance Exams Free Study Materials|
|NEET Exam Free Study Material Pdf|
|Latest RRB Study Material Pdf|
|Teaching Exams Study Material Pdf|
|EContact US – [email protected] / [email protected]|
|Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes .Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet .We Are Just Sharing That Link Only . Whole Materials Is For Education Purpose Only .We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website .It is a Humble Request To All Of You Please Share This Post With Your Friends And On Social Media .|