Madhya Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form Pdf, Registration, Apply Online – Candidates who wish to get admission in ITIs in Madhya Pradesh can apply for MP ITI 2022 admission process. The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination (class 10th or as applicable). The application for admission will be issued temporarily in online mode in the month of June 2022. Interested candidates will be allowed to submit their online application and provide the option of course and institute for admission.
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2022 application form will be released through online mode only from the fourth week of July 2022. MP ITI is a State level admission process conducted by Directorate of Skill Development, Madhya Pradesh. The admission process will be conducted for candidates desirous of getting admission in various proposed technical and non-technical proposed ITI courses of the Government. And private institutions across the MP State. Based on the merit list, the candidates will be shortlisted for further admission process. In this article here, we have provided complete details with latest updates on MP ITI Online Application Form 2022.
Madhya Pradesh ITI 2022 Application Form Pdf, Registration, Apply Online
- Candidates who wish to get admission in ITIs in Madhya Pradesh can apply for MP ITI 2022 admission process.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of their marks in the qualifying examination (class 10th or as applicable).
- The application for admission will be issued temporarily in online mode in the month of June 2022.
- Interested candidates will be allowed to submit their online application and provide the option of course and institute for admission.
MP ITI 2022 Important Dates
The important dates related to MP ITI Admission 2022 are given in the table below:
|Commencement of online registration and choice filling||1st week of June 2022|
|Last date for registration and choice filling||3rd week of June 2022|
|Display of 1st selection list||4th week of June 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 1st selection list||4th week of June 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||Last week of June 2022|
|Request for up-gradation by the shortlisted candidates||Last week of June 2022|
|Publication of up-gradation list||1st week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates whose seats are upgraded||1st week of July 2022|
|Editing the application form & re-choice filling||1st week of July 2022|
|Display of 2nd selection list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 2nd selection list||2nd week of July 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||3rd week of July 2022|
|Request for up-gradation by the shortlisted candidates||3rd week of July 2022|
|Publication of up-gradation list||4th week of July 2022|
|Admission of candidates whose seats are upgraded||4th week of July 2022|
|Editing the application form & re-choice filling||Last week of July 2022|
|Display of third selection list||1st week of August 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 3rd selection list||2nd week of August 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||2nd week of August 2022|
|Request for up-gradation by the shortlisted candidates||2nd week of August 2022|
|Publication of up-gradation list||3rd week of August 2022|
|Admission of candidates in the 3rd selection list||3rd week of August 2022|
|Release of vacant seats’ list||4th week of August 2022|
|Choice filling by the candidates||Last week of August 2022|
|Admission of candidates for the vacant seats remaining||1st week of September 2022|
How to Apply for MP ITI 2022 ?
The admissions to MP ITI Courses will be done through the counseling procedure. Steps to fill the registration form are given below. All candidates are advised to follow the steps given below to fill the online registration form.
- Visit iti.mponline.gov.in, a registration page will be open.
- Click on Counselling and then registration.
- A new registration page will be open.
- Fill all the important details in the registration form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- Click on “Save Data”.
- Click on “Proceed to Payment”.
- Pay fee amount and print the receipt.
MP ITI 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Before filling the application form for MP ITI 2022, candidates are requested to check their eligibility for admission. Detailed eligibility criteria for MP ITI 2022 admission is mentioned below, candidates can examine it.
- Candidates should have minimum age of 14 years as on August 01, year of admission.
- Candidates must have passes Class 10th examination or equivalent from a recognized institute/board.
Documents Required for verification For MP ITI Admission 2022
The candidates should keep ready following documents for verification purpose later after the declaration of the MP ITI result 2022:
- Printout of the Application Form
- 10th/12th Class Mark Sheet
- 10th/12th Class Passing Certification
- Domicile Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Printout of the result
- Identity proof like Voter ID card, Aadhar Card etc.
MP ITI 2022 Counselling Full Procedure
- Director, Skill Management, Madhya Pradesh conducts consultations for MP ITIs for admission to various skill development and certificate programmes in various Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) in the State.
- The counselling process includes online registration, payment of counselling fee, issue of merit list, reporting to the allotted college, document verification and finally payment of admission fee.
- The Counselling Authority will release the merit list of the candidates and those whose names are included in the merit list will have to report to the allotted ITI College for verification of documents and completion of admission formalities.
Courses Offered in various MP ITIs 2022
- Draftsman Mechanic
- Instrument Mechanic
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Machinist Grinder
- Mechanic Diesel Engine
- Tools & Die maker (Die and Molds)
- Mechanic Fridge and AC
- Electronics Mechanic
- Tools & Die Maker
- Draftsman Civil Surveyor
- Electrician (Power Dist)
- Plastic Processing Operator
- Mechanic Machine Tools
- Computer Hardware and Network Maintenance
- MP ITI Application Fee can only be submitted through online mode.
- Debit/ Credit Card or Net Banking payment gateways can be used for transaction of application fee.
- The application fee for MP ITI 2022 will be Rs. 85/-(Rs. 35 will be charged for registration and Rs. 50 is charged at the time of choice locking).
MP ITI 2022 FAQ : Doubts Clearance
Is MP ITI application form available online?
What is the minimum age for admission in MP ITI?
What are the documents required for the application form?
What if candidates skip the counselling round without any information?