List of IFSC Code of Qatar National Bank SAQ 2022 – MICR Codes – Qatar National Bank Is headquartered in Doha, Qatar National Bank, is a Qatari multinational commercial bank. It was established in 1964 and now has subsidiaries and associates in 31 countries across three continents. The bank is owned equally by the Qatar Investment Authority and members of the public.
- On June 6, 1964, QNB was established as the country’s first domestically owned commercial bank.
- In its first year, it had 35 employees and was based in a government-owned building in Doha, Qatar’s capital city.
- The Indian rupee and the British pound were the two currencies in use at the time.
- As Qatar’s population grew throughout the century.
- QNB began to open branches in other parts of the country.
List of IFSC Code of Qatar National Bank SAQ 2022 – Latest List
|QATAR ‘NATIONAL BANK SAQ||QNBA0000001||RTGS-HO||G-1A, GROUND FLOOR,4 NORTH AVENUE, MAKER MAXITY, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA EAST, MUMBAI-400051||MUMBAI|
- Hutatma Sahakari Bank Ltd IFSC Codes List 2022 & MICR Codes
- List Of IFSC Code of Janatha Seva Cooperative Bank, MICR code
- List of Janaseva Sahakari Bank Ltd IFSC and MICR Codes List
- List Of Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code
- List of IFSC Code of JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED for 2022
What is IFSC Code ?
- IFSC code is allotted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to all banks and its branches.
- The IFSC code of a bank can be commonly found on a bank account passbook, cheque leaf issued by the bank or on the RBI website.
- Any kind of fund transfer through a bank requires a valid IFSC.
- The different types of fund transfers are NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
How to find IFSC Code?
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.