List Of Cancelled Trains Today – Check Updated List Here – The Indian Railways is the fourth largest railway network in the world by size and caters to the needs of millions of people. As of March 2019, Indian Railways runs 13,523 passenger trains daily to various destinations. Due to some reasons like bad weather, blockage on track, railway authorities cancel some trains daily and the list of the same will be displayed online for the convenience of passengers. In the olden days, passengers had to call the railway helpline to know the status of the train. Due to digitization, all the information about trains becomes available in a few clicks. eTrainStatus, one of the popular train enquiry service providers, ranks first in providing passengers with a list of cancelled trains and saving their precious time.
Cancellation of train service is the last call taken by the Indian Railways. Depending on the situation on the route, the authorities either divert or partially cancel most of the trains. In the section of eTrainStatus cancelled trains, the list of trains is updated daily and passengers can know it before they start preparing for the journey. During this lockdown, both Indian Railways and IRCTC have cancelled 98% of the trains and are running just 300 trains to different destinations.
Once you see the status of the train you booked as cancelled, you may first have concerns about the return of the money you paid for the ticket. Don’t worry, we’ll provide you with cancellation and refund rules that can be helpful. PM Modi Schemes List
List Of Cancelled Trains Today 26 October 2022
How to check your station code: Step-by-step guide
- Visit the official website – irctchelp.in
- Click on the station name against the station code
- You will find the station code and save the details for further updates
Steps to check the full list of cancelled trains
- First Visit enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes and select the date of journey
- Select Exceptional Trains on the top panel of the screen
- Click on Cancelled Trains option
- Select Fully or Partially option to see full list of trains with time, routes and other details.
For more information, the Railway authorities have urged the passengers to visit enquiry.indianrail.gov.in/mntes or NTES app to get the details of the actual arrival-departure of these cancelled trains.
How to Get Refund for Train Tickets Booked at Counter (Offline)?
Even for tickets booked through counters, Indian Railways automatically cancels tickets and passengers are asked to go to the counter and deposit the refund amount. However, in situations when passengers want to cancel their tickets, IRCTC has come up with a new facility for those who had booked offline tickets at the railway station’s reservation counter. It is not possible to visit the offline counter for any kind of enquiry during this lockdown. Hence, IRCTC has introduced an online portal called ‘Counter Ticket Cancellation’ for cancellation of offline or counter booked tickets.
- Visit this link from your mobile or laptop
- Enter the PNR number in the field mentioned
- Now enter Train Number in the next field (you can find it on the reservation ticket)
- Then you will be asked to enter the OTP sent to the mobile number which you have mentioned on the reservation form submitted at the counter
- Enter captcha and there you go, your reservation ticket is cancelled.
- Do remember this online cancellation of counter tickets can be done only when you have given the mobile number in the reservation form.
How to check live train running status Online ?
- First Visit the official website https://www.irctchelp.in/live-train-running-status/
- Now Enter the train number in the text box provided
- Choose or enter the date in the DD-MM-YYYY format
- Press Search button to get the result in a tabular format