List of Beautiful Railway Stations in India 2022 Latest Updated List – India is believed to have been the birthplace of many wonders. And most of us, of course, would not have known about the charming and most beautiful railway stations of India. Today, these beautiful railway stations of India are considered to be the treasure of India. Indian Railways is believed to be one of the largest networks in the world, with some Indian railway stations with great architectural marvels.
We always had an attractive kind of experience on train travel in India. Some Indian Railway Stations across the country may be included in the list of tourist destinations. The heritage value of some of these stations is strong, some are located in beautiful architectural style and picturesque places.
List of Beautiful Railway Stations in India 2022 Latest Updated List
Here is a list of 10 most beautiful railway stations in India. While some of them are fine examples of architectural brilliance others are special because of their unique and picturesque location.
Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus, Mumbai
- Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus was also known as victoria terminus.
- CSMT railway station was built in the year 1887.
- Frederick Stevens and Axel Haig have designed the CSMT railway station.
Old Delhi railway station
- Old Delhi railway station is one of the oldest railway stations in Delhi.
- The Old Delhi Railway Station is also known as a Delhi Junction.
Howrah railway station
- Howrah railway station is in the state of West Bengal.
- Howrah railway station is built in the year 1854.
- Howrah railway station is located on the bank of river Hooghly.
Vijaywada railway station
- Vijaywada railway station is in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The Vijayawada Railway station was built in the year 1888.
- Vijayawada railway station is one of the busiest railway stations in India.
Charbagh Railway Station Lucknow
- Lucknow railway station structure was built in 1926 with intricate miners and domes of Saracen design.
- The Lucknow railway station, designed by J.H. Horniman.
- Lucknow is one of the important Railway stations in India.
- Kanpur Central railway station is in the state of Uttar Pradesh.
- Kanpur Central railway station was constructed in 1930.
- The design of this building was inspired by the Charbagh Railway Station Lucknow.
Ghum Railway Station
- Ghum railway station is in the state of West Bengal and gum railway station is 14th highest in the world.
- It is part of Darjeeling toy train.
The Dudhsagar Railway Station
- The Dudhsagar railway station is in the state of Goa.
- Dudhsagar waterfall comes in the Mumbai Goa railway route.
- The Dudhsagar waterfalls on the left of the railway station giving the most beautiful view of Goa.
Nagpur Railway Station
- Nagpur railway station is in the state of Maharashtra.
- Nagpur railway station was built in the year 1867.
- Nagpur railway station is the most important junction in India, connecting the east to west and north to south.
Cuttack Railway Station :
- Cuttack Railway Station was built in 1896.
- The design of Odisha’s Cuttack railway station is similar to Barabati Fort.
- The Barabati Fort is famous is one of the famous monuments of the 14th century located in the Kalinga region of Odisha.