L M Singhavi Committee-L.M. Singhvi Committee panchayati raj
L M Singhavi Committee-L.M. Singhvi Committee studied panchayati raj. – Hello friends welcome to Studydhaba.com . Here we are providing you One of the Most Important Committee in Indian panchayati Raj History. to download this pdf link given below .
L M Singhavi Committee
- L.M. Singhvi Committee studied panchayati raj.
- The Gram Sabha was considered as the base of a decentralised democracy, and PRIs viewed as institutions of self-governance which would actually facilitate the participation of the people in the process of planning and development.
- local self-government should be constitutionally recognised, protected and preserved by the inclusion of new chapter in the Constitution,
- non-involvement of political parties in Panchayat elections.
- Nayay panchayat should be Established for a cluster of Villages
- Panchayat Should have more financial Resources .
- Judicial Tribunal Should be Established In all States .