Kerala Swasraya Scheme Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf – The Kerala Swaraya Scheme beneficiary list and online application are available on the official website of the Social Justice Department swd.kerala.gov.in. The Kerala State Government under the Swaraya Scheme will provide parents/guardians of physically challenged and mentally retarded persons. It is going to provide financial assistance to the mothers. As per the guidelines of Kerala Swarajya Yojana 2022, the PH/PH scheme is Financial assistance will be given to single mothers of MR individuals which will enable them to find self-employment. An amount of Rs 35,000 is being provided as one-time assistance to the beneficiaries.
The Kerala Swaraya Yojana will provide financial assistance to parents and single mothers of a person with disabilities. This will let them do their day-to-day chores to be independent. The assistance provided is basically a lump sum access service. But the amount will surely ensure the cost of caring for a child for some time until a caregiver becomes free to fulfill the duties of his particular child. The implementation of the scheme is in the hands of the Social Justice Department of Kerala. Kerala High Court Result.
Kerala Swasraya Scheme Beneficiary List, Eligibility, Application Form Pdf
|Scheme Name||Kerala Swasraya Scheme|
|in Language||കേരള സ്വസ്രയ പദ്ധതി|
|State policy||KERALA STATE POLICY FOR PERSONS WITH DISABILITIES|
|Beneficiary||Caregiver and Differently-abled child|
|Scheme Objective||Financial Assistance to raise self employment opportunities.|
|Department||Social Justice Department|
|Mode of application||Online/Offline|
|Amount offered||Rs 35,000|
|Times amount to be offered||One time assistance|
|Form to be submitted||District Social Justice Officer|
Benefits of Kerala Swarajya Yojana
- The Department of Social Justice, Government of Kerala has launched the Swasraya Yojana.
- Under this scheme, financial assistance of Rs.35000/- is provided to the parents or mothers of persons with disabilities and mentally retarded persons
- This financial assistance will provide the beneficiaries as a one-time assistance
- With this financial assistance, the beneficiaries will be able to get self-employment.
- The application form to apply for this scheme is available in PDF format on the official website of Social Justice Kerala
- The application form has to be submitted to the District Social Justice Officer along with all the necessary documents
- With the help of Kerala Swasraya Yojana, parents of physically challenged and mentally retarded person will be able to carry out their daily activities
- With the help of this scheme, the beneficiaries will become self-reliant
- Now beneficiaries can finance medical equipment, specialize in transportation, medical care, etc.
Eligibility Criteria for Kerala Swasraya Scheme
There are following eligibility criteria for applying Kerala Swasraya Scheme.
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Kerala
- The applicant must belong to BPL family
- This scheme is for those parents or mothers who are having children with 70% or more physical or mental disability
- Single/unwed mothers/wives abandoned by husbands/legally divorced women/ separate women can take advantage of this scheme.
- The beneficiary of aswasakiranam scheme can also take benefit of this scheme
- The applicant is required to submit a detailed project report about the self-employment to the concerned district social justice officer
- Close relatives who act as caretakers of the disabled or mentally challenged patient can also apply for this scheme
- Mothers of severely disabled on the mentally challenged bedridden patient will be given priority
List of Documents Required for Kerala Swasraya Scheme
The below list of documents which are required for Kerala Swasraya scheme application form.
- Aadhar card
- Disability certificate
- Ration card of below poverty line
- Caste certificate
- Residence proof
- Mobile number
- Passport size photograph
- Bank account details
Kerala Swasraya Scheme Application Form 2022
- Visit the Kerala Social Justice Department official website http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/website_malayalam/index.php.
- On homepage, click at the “Schemes” tab present in main menu or directly link sjd.kerala.gov.in/schemes.php.
- At the opened page, click at the “Swasraya Scheme for parents / mothers of PH / MR Persons” link present at 26th number in the list of schemes.
- At the opened scheme details page, go to the “Documents” section and click at the “Application Forms – Swasraya Scheme for Prarents (single mothers) of PH / MH persons” link as shown below or direct link http://sjd.kerala.gov.in/Downloadables/Application%20Forms/21257.pdf.
- The Kerala Swasraya Scheme application From PDF will open as shown below.
How to check Kerala Swasraya Beneficiary List
- Visit Social Justice Department official website http://swd.kerala.gov.in/website_malayalam/index.php.
- At home page, go to scheme and click on Swasraya scheme for parents / mothers of PH / MR persons.
- Click on Beneficiary details or direct link http://swd.kerala.gov.in/schemebeneficiary-info.php?benef.
- Select financial year and district, as soon as you make the selection the list of beneficiaries will be on your computer screen.