Kerala Budget 2021 Pdf | Analysis | Quiz | Highlights | Summary – The Finance Minister of Kerala, Dr. T. M. Thomas Issac, presented the Budget for the state for the financial year 2021-22 on January 15, 2021. Note that it is a vote on account. The Gross State Domestic Product (GSDP) of Kerala for 2021-22 (at current prices) is projected to be Rs 8,76,283 crore. This is 7% higher than the revised estimate of GSDP for 2020-21 (Rs 8,22,023 crore). In 2020-21, GSDP is estimated to be 16% lower than the budget estimate.
Kerala Budget 2021 Pdf | Analysis | Quiz | Highlights | Summary
|Document||Kerala State Budget|
|Medium||English And Malyalam|
|Download Link||Kerala Budget Online Pdf|
Kerala Budget Analysis & Highlights 2021-22 For KPSC
The Gross State Domestic Product
- (GSDP) of Kerala for 2021-22 (at current prices) is projected to be Rs 8,76,283 crore. This is 7% higher than the revised estimate of GSDP for 2020-21 (Rs 8,22,023 crore). In 2020-21, GSDP is estimated to be 16% lower than the budget estimate.
- for 2021-22 is estimated to be Rs 2,11,873 crore, a 22% increase over the revised estimates of 2020-21.
Total receipts (excluding borrowings)
- For 2021-22 are estimated to be Rs 1,28,730 crore, an increase of 38% as compared to the revised estimate of 2020-21. In 2020-21, total receipts (excluding borrowings) are estimated to fall short of the budget estimate by Rs 21,537 crore (decrease of 19%).
- For 2021-22 is estimated to be Rs 16,910 crore, which is 1.93% of the GSDP. In 2020-21, revenue deficit is estimated at Rs 24,206 crore against the budget estimate of Rs 15,201 crore (59% increase).
- For 2021-22 is targeted at Rs 30,698 crore (3.5% of GSDP). In 2020-21, the revised estimate for fiscal deficit is expected to be 4.25% of GSDP, higher than the budget estimate of 3% of GSDP.
Taxation: Kerala flood cess (1% of GST) will not be levied after July 2021. Further, the tax:
- (i) on liquid and compressed natural gas (LNG and CNG) will be reduced from 14.5% to 5%, and
- (ii) on newly registered electric vehicles will be reduced by 50% for next five years.
- For property transactions, the stamp duty will be reduced from 8% to 4% and the registration fee will be reduced from 2% to 1%.
Employment: Schemes will be initiated to provide jobs to:
- (i) at least 20 lakh professionals within five years, and
- (ii) at least two lakh people who took a break from professional jobs in 2021-22. A skill mission will be formed to train an estimated 50 lakh youth.
Eco-friendly construction of building: A policy to encourage eco-friendly construction of buildings will be formulated. The incentives for adherence to the standards include:
- (i) 10% reduction in electricity tariff for five years on achieving 20% power saving
- (ii) 20% reduction in local building tax
- (iii) 50% reduction in one-time building tax
- (iv) 1% reduction in stamp duty during the transaction.
- Rs 2,000 crore will be given as financial aid for infrastructure development of universities.
- Rs 1,000 crore will be spent on financial aid for affiliated colleges.
- In colleges, 20,000 more students will be accommodated by 10% increase in seats, launching new courses and research facilities.
- Construction of three industrial corridors (Kochi-Palakkad, Kochi-Mangalore, and Capital City Regional Development) involving investment of about Rs 50,000 crore will begin in 2021-22.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website . Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams . We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support . Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .