Karnataka Bank Clerk Result List 2022 Download – Toppers List – Karnataka Bank has declared the result of the Clerk Recruitment Examination 2022. Candidates can check the result online on the official website karnatakabank.com. The Karnataka Bank Clerk exam was held on July 16 and 17. Candidates who will be successful in the online examination will be called for interview at the bank’s head office, Mangaluru.
“Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and on satisfactory completion of probation period, confirmation will be made subject to rules and regulations of the bank,” the official notification said. The salary will be as per all India level settlements (the current CTC will be around ₹43,000/- per month). )
Karnataka Bank Clerk Result List 2022 Download – Toppers List
|Karnataka Bank Exam Date 2022||16th & 17th July 2022|
|Karnataka Bank Result 2022||30th July 2022|
|Selection Process||Online Examination|
|Category||Sarkari Result List|
Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022
Karnataka Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022 are the minimum marks scored by the candidates in order to qualify for the exam. Further, the Karnataka Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022 varies for each and every person. Mainly, the Karnataka Bank Clerk Cut Off Marks 2022 depends on the candidate’s category, previous year cut off, number of candidates who attended the exam, and the toughness of the question paper.
How to check Karnataka Bank Clerk result 2022
- Go to karnatakabank.com.
- On the home page, click on the careers portal link (alternatively, go to karnatakabank.com/careers).
- Go to ‘RESULTS OF THE ONLINE EXAMINATION HELD ON 16-07-2022 & 17-07-2022’.
- Enter your registration number or examination roll number and date of birth.
- Submit and view result.
On which date was Karnataka Bank Clerk Result 2022 released?
- Karnataka Bank Clerk Result 2022 was released on 30th July 2022.
What details are required to check the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Results 2022?
- Participants need to enter the Registration Number Or Roll Number, and Date of Birth to check the Karnataka Bank Clerk Exam Results 2022.