JEE Advanced Registration 2021 Apply Online, Fee, Application Form Pdf – The process of registration for JEE Advanced examination for IITs will begin today. Eligible students will be able to apply for the same by visiting the jeeadv.ac.in. Earlier, jee advanced registration process was scheduled to start from September 11 but was postponed for two days due to delay in JEE Main Result (JEE Main Result 2021). The last date for applying for the examination is September 19 and the last date for payment of fee is 20september 2021.
The examination will be held in two shifts on October 3, 2021. Paper-1 will be between 9 am and 12 am and paper-2 will be between 2.30 pm and 5.30 pm. It is through JEE Advanced Examination that entry is available in 23 reputed IITs in the country. This time the examination will be conducted by IIT Kharagpur. Out of the successful candidates who have scored better in JEE Mains, 2.5 lakh students will get a chance to appear for jee advance examination.
Earlier, the registration process of JEE Advanced 2021 was scheduled to start from June 7 but it was postponed due to corona. The examination was proposed on July 3 but was also postponed.
JEE Advanced Application form 2021
|Name of the authority||Joint Admission Board (JAB)|
|Examination Name||JEE Advanced2021|
|Registration Date||13 September 2021|
|Online Registration Last Date||19 September 2021|
|Exam Date||03 October 2021|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|Duration of the exam||3+3 hours|
|Official Website Link||Jeeadv.nic.in
Students who have passed JEE Mains in 2020 and could not appear for jee-advance paper due to covid related issues last year will be allowed to register directly for JEE-Advanced 2021 examination. It will be valid only for JEE-Advance 2021 and these candidates will be considered as extra than this year’s candidates.
Till last year, the candidate had to score 75% or more in class 12 board exam for JEE-Advance, but this year, the criteria has been changed considering the fact that class 12th exams were cancelled due to corona epidemic. According to the brochure, the candidate for ZE-Advance this year should pass the Class XII examination.
Registration Fees 2021
The jeeadv.nic.in JEE Advanced 2021 Online Registration date is now begin form today. All Mains qualified candidates top 250000 rank holder is eligible to apply for this. Here are the full details about JEE Advanced Application Fees 2021 :
|All categories Female candidates||1300 Rupees +GST|
|All other candidates||2600 Rupees +GST|
|SC/ ST/ PwD candidates||1300 Rupees +GST|
Resgitration Fees For Foreign Candidates
The above fee details are for national candidates. The below table will be for foreign candidates.
|SAARC Countries||USD 160|
|Non SAARC Countries||USD 300|
IIT JEE Advanced Application Form 2021 Documents List
At the time of JEE Advanced Registration form filling at jeeadv.nic.in 2021, what documents will be needed are here as detailed:
- Class X certificate
- Class XII Board exam certificate
- Request Letter for Scribe
- SC/ ST/ OBC caste certificate
- PwD certificate, only those belongs from this category.
- Those who have opted nationality of OCI card/ PIO card will have to submit the document regarding to that.
- DS Certificate only those who have opted for that.
How to apply jeeadv.nic.in 2021 JEE Advanced Online Form?
Candidates for JEE Advance 2021 will have to apply in online mode. The date of commencement of registration will be announced by the conducting body. You can easily register JEE Advance 2021 by following the steps below.
- First you need to click on the link to the application form on this page.
- The registration page will open on the official website after clicking on the link of the application form.
- To register, you need to disclose all the information sought therein.
- After the registration is over, you need to login with your user name and password.
- You can apply after logging in. You will have to fill in your personal details, examination details etc. while applying.
- While applying, the candidate should ensure that no column is left incomplete.
- Along with the application form, you will also have to upload a scan copy of some of the required documents.
- You will have to pay the application fee after the application is completed.
- The application fee will not be refunded in any case once deposited.
JEE Advance 2021 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must check their eligibility criteria before applying for JEE Advance 2021. See below to know jee advance 2021 eligibility criteria.
- The candidate should have passed 12th.
- The candidate has qualified for JEE Main2021 examination.
- You cannot apply if the candidate has appeared twice before for jee advance examination.
- The candidate should be born on or after 1 October 1994.
- Candidates from SC, ST and PWD category have a discount of 5 years.
JEE Advance 2021 Admit Card
- Joint Entrance Exam 2021 The admit cards of the candidates will be issued after the advance application process is over.
- JEE Advance 2021 Admit Cards will be issued to candidates who have completed their application by the last date and submitted it.
- Candidates will have to download their admit card online.
- Candidates should download their admit card and take out its printout.
- The admit card is a very important document for entrance exam.