IPL Playoffs Qualifiers Teams List 2022 – Points Table, Playoffs Schedule – IPL 2022 started on March 26. As per IPL timetable 2022, the first match was between Chennai Super Kings vs Kolkata Knight Riders. People are excited for IPL 2022, and the much awaited playoffs will be played on 24 May 2022 and the final will take place on 29 May 2022. Ranks 1, 2, 3 and 4, the teams are yet to be confirmed. Gujarat Titans played 13 matches and scored 20 points in 10 out of 13. They have scored the most points in the IPL making them the first team to enter the playoffs directly. Mumbai Indians have played 12 matches and won 3 out of 12. He has scored 6 points which has led him to elimination. There are still many matches left and the teams for the playoffs are yet to be confirmed. We have discussed the format of the playoffs and the timetable for the IPL Playoffs 2022 in this article.
IPL Playoffs 2022 Teams Scenarios, Ipl Playoffs Teams 2022 List: Which will be the four teams of the playoffs of IPL 2022, it was known with the victory of Mumbai. Bangalore became the fourth team to reach the playoffs (which teams qualify for playoffs in IPL 2022). Mumbai Indians beat Delhi Capitals to bow out, and with this, Bangalore entered the playoffs. See how all the four teams performed in the group stage. IPL Winners List From 2008 to 2022, Tata IPL Winner, IPL Champions List
|IPL 15 Conducted by||BCCI (The Board of Control for Cricket in India)|
|Edition||15th IPL 2022|
|Total Teams||10 Teams|
|IPL Schedule 2022||Available|
|Total Matches in IPL 2022||74 Matches|
|IPL 2022 Start Date||26 March 2022|
|IPL 15 2022 End Date||22 May 2022|
|Winning Amount IPL 15||Rs 40 Crore INR|
|IPL 2022 15 Venue||India (All the Stadiums Across Country)|
|Type of Post||Sports|
|IPL 2022 Time Table Download pdf||iplt20.com|
IPL Playoffs Teams 2022 List:
The team that has secured a place in the playoffs Full List is Given below .
- 1st- Gujarat Titans
- 2nd- Rajasthan Royals
- 3rd- Lucknow Super Giants
- 4th – Royal Challengers Bangalore
|1 – Gujarat Titans
|2 – Rajasthan Royals
|3- Lucknow Super Giants
|4 – Royal Challengers Bangalore
IPL 2022: Playoffs Format
- Out of 10 teams playing in the IPL only four teams will qualify for the playoffs. Rank1, Rank2, Rank3, and Rank4
- Rank 1 and rank 2 teams will be directly qualified for the qualifier 1. The teams in ranks 1 and 2 are directly benefited from the playoffs.
Qualifier 1- Rank 1 vs Rank 2
- Rank 3 and 4th teams will qualify for eliminator in the playoffs.
Eliminator- Rank 3 vs Rank 4
- In the qualifier 1, rank 1and rank 2 teams will play and the winner will directly qualify for the finals and the loser will be given a chance to play the qualifier 2.
Qualifier 1: Winner- Finals, Loser- Eliminator
- In the eliminator round rank 3 and rank 4 will play and the winner will play in the qualifier 2 with the loser of qualifier 1 and the loser of the eliminator will be eliminated from the game.
Eliminator: Winner- Qualifier 2, Loser- Eliminated
- In Qualifier 2, the loser of qualifier 1 and the winner of the eliminator will play.
- The winner of the Qualifier 2 will play the finals with the winner of qualifier 1 and the loser will be eliminated.
Qualifier 2- Loser of Qualifier 1 vs Winner of Eliminator; Winner- Finals, Loser- Eliminated
- The finals will be played between the winner of qualifier 1 and the winner of qualifier 2.
- Finals- Winner of Qualifier 1 vs Winner of Qualifier 2
IPL Points Table 2022 :
|Indian Premier League||P||W||L||NRR||Pts|
|3||Lucknow Super Giants||14||9||5||0.251||18|
|4||Royal Challengers Bangalore||14||8||6||-0.253||16|
|6||Kolkata Knight Riders||14||6||8||0.146||12|
|9||Chennai Super Kings||14||4||10||-0.203||8|