IPL 2021 New Schedule Pdf Download, Image, Venue, Dates, Points Table – The date has now been updated and it has been decided that IPL will start on 19th September 2021 and will continue till 15th October 2021. To deal with the covid-19 situation, it has been decided that ipl will be played In UAE . In UAE, the conditions are much more stable than in India in terms of Covid-19. IPL is like a festival for cricket lovers and it is getting closer day by day. The BCCI had to decide on the IPL as there were constant requests from IPL fans from all over the world. Here you can read in detail about IPL 2021 point table, schedule PDF download, time table and match list.
The best part of this IPL is that you can watch it anytime easily as Dream 11 is the main sponsor of IPL this year and decided to live stream the entire IPL. The reason why ipl dates were not announced was that a lot of players playing in ipl are playing in the Caribbean Premier League (CPL). It was not decided to start the IPL. But now as the dates have been released and confirmed that ipl will start from September 19, yet it is not sure which players will play in IPL 2021. Ipl 2021 has been scheduled for the match as the main thing that a lot of people are waiting for till date.
IPL 2021 League India Overview | IPL 2021 Schedule Pdf Download |
IPL 2021 Schedule
From 9 April 2021 to 30 May 2021
|Host||Indian Premier League|
|Administrator||Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI)|
|Format||T20 (20 Over Cricket League Match)|
|Opening Match||9 April 2021 | Mumbai Indians Vs Royal Challengers Bangalore in Chennai|
|Final||30 May 2021 | AHMEDABAD|
|IPL 2021 winner||TBD|
|Download Official Website Schedule||IPL 2021 Schedule|
IPL New Schedule 2021 & Stadium
As the IPL begins on 19 September 2021, a total of 31 matches are to be played at the UAE ground. Details about the list of stadiums and the match venue have not yet been announced. However, it is certain that a total of 31 matches will be played in a total of 21 days. The only thing that is sure at the moment is that the matches will be played in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Sharjah. There are so many things that have forced bcci to host IPL in Dubai, one of them is India’s monsoon season so it will be really tough to hold matches in the rainy season.
- Dubai International Stadium
- Sharjah Cricket Stadium
- Sheikh Zayed Stadium
- ICC Academy Ground
|31||MI vs CSK||19/09/2021||7:30PM|
|32||KKR vs RCB||20/09/2021||7:30PM|
|33||Punjab Kings vs RR||21/09/2021||7:30PM|
|34||DC vs Sunrisers Hyderabad||22/09/2021||7:30PM|
|35||MI vs KKR||23/09/2021||7:30PM|
|36||RCB vs CSK||24/09/2021||7:30PM|
|37||DC vs RR||25/09/2021||3:30PM|
|38||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Punjab Kings||25/09/2021||7:30PM|
|39||CSK vs KKR||26/09/2021||3:30PM|
|40||RCB vs MI||26/09/2021||7:30PM|
|41||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs RR||27/09/2021||7:30PM|
|42||KKR vs DC||28/09/2021||3:30PM|
|43||MI vs Punjab Kings||28/09/2021||7:30PM|
|44||RR vs RCB||29/09/2021||7:30PM|
|45||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs CSK||30/09/2021||7:30PM|
|46||KKR vs Punjab Kings||1/10/2021||7:30PM|
|47||MI vs DC||2/10/2021||3:30PM|
|48||RR vs CSK||2/10/2021||7:30PM|
|49||RCB vs Punjab Kings||3/10/2021||3:30PM|
|50||KKR vs Sunrisers Hyderabad||3/10/2021||7:30PM|
|51||DC vs CSK||4/10/2021||7:30PM|
|52||RR vs MI||5/10/2021||7:30PM|
|53||RCB vs Sunrisers Hyderabad||6/10/2021||7:30PM|
|54||CSK vs Punjab Kings||7/10/2021||3:30PM|
|55||KKR vs RR||7/10/2021||7:30PM|
|56||Sunrisers Hyderabad vs MI||8/10/2021||3:30PM|
|57||RCB vs DC||8/10/2021||7:30PM|
IPL 2021 New Venue
- During this Covid-19 epidemic, many things were affected by it.
- As things started to heal, society began to resettle.
- One of the most important things that a lot of people were waiting for is ipl.
- As we all know, ipl started a few months ago but it had to be stopped because of Covid-19.
- Now, bcci has decided to host IPL again as the situation in the country is a bit stable.
- As soon as the news came out that the IPL was about to start, people from all over the world got excited.
- Below Is The Schedule Of IPL . This Is The List Of All News
|Match Number||IPL 2021 Reschedule Venue|
|Match 1||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 2||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 3||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 4||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 5||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 6||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 7||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 8||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 9||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 10||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 11||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 12||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 13||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 14||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 15||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 16||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 17||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 18||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 19||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 20||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 21||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 22||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 23||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 24||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 25||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 26||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 27||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 28||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 29||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 30||UAE (Dubai)|
|Match 31||UAE (Dubai)|
IPL 2021 Points Table
- This schedule shows that IPL will be really thrilling and it will be exciting to watch the match.
- This is the schedule that bcci has officially updated after the points table.
- This was some important information that you need to know about IPL 2021 starting from 19th September 2021.
- There are a total of 8 teams that will play in IPL 2021 and make the entire tournament interesting.
- If you are crazy about cricket, don’t forget to watch all ipl matches starting September 19, remember the date and have the best cricket experience in 2021.
|DC||8||6||2||12||0.55||W L W W W L W W|
|CSK||7||5||2||10||1.26||L W W W W W L|
|Royal Challengers Bangalore||7||5||2||10||-0.17||W W W W L W L|
|MI||7||4||3||8||0.06||L W W L L W W|
|RR||7||3||4||6||-0.19||L W L L W L W|
|Punjab Kings||8||3||5||6||-0.37||W L L L W L W L|
|KKR||7||2||5||4||-0.49||W L L L L W L|
|Sunrisers Hyderabad||7||1||6||2||-0.62||L L L W L L L|
IPL Winners List Previous Seasons | IPL 2021 Schedule Pdf Download |
Here the winners for all the IPL seasons. IPL 2021 winner yet to announce.
|11||2018||Chennai Super Kings|
|7||2014||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|5||2012||Kolkata Knight Riders|
|4||2011||Chennai Super Kings|
|3||2010||Chennai Super Kings|
What are the venues for IPL 2021?
- M. A. Chidambaram Stadium
- Eden Gardens Kolkata
- Wankhede Stadium
- Arun Jaitley Stadium
- M. Chinnaswamy Stadium
- Narendra Modi stadium
Which TV channels will IPL 2021 broadcast?
- IPL 2021 will be telecast on the Star Sports Network.
- The leading Indian Broadcaster has made arrangements to broadcast the games in Multiple languages and on multiple network channels.
- Hotstar Also
How do I watch live streaming of IPL 2021 matches?
- The live streaming of the IPL 2021 match will be available on Disney+ Hotstar.
IPL Team Players List 2021 : Full squad, players list of all eight teams
|Chennai Super Kings Squad IPL 2021||
|Kolkata Knight Riders Squad IPL 2021||
|Mumbai Indians Squad IPL 2021||
|Sunrises Hyderabad Squad IPL 2021
|Royal Challengers Bangalore Squad IPl 2021||
|Punjab Kings Squad IPL 2021||
|Delhi Capitals Squad IPL 2021||
|Rajasthan Royals Squad IPL 2021||
IPL 2021 Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQ )
IPL 2021 Schedule Pdf Download | Vivo IPL 2021 Schedule Image Pdf
Q1: Will IPL 2021 have 10 teams?
- No, the IPL 2021 will only have the eight traditional teams. Although not confirmed, but it’s being said that in IPL 2022, 10 teams would be part of the competition.
Q2: How many overseas players are allowed in IPL squad?
- There are only eight overseas players allowed to be in a team roster, while four can play in the final eleven as per the rules of IPL.
Q3: What is purse limit for IPL franchises?
- No franchise will be allowed to buy a player beyond their purse balance. A maximum of Rs 85 crore was allotted to each franchise to purchase players.
Q4: What is minimum spending limit for IPL teams?
- From the total money allotted (Rs 85 crore), each franchise has to spend at least 75 per cent of the amount. In case where a franchise completes its squad in 70 per cent of the money, the remaining 5 per cent of the balance will directly go to the BCCI.
Q5 :Which team has not won the IPL?
- RCB, KXIP and DC are three teams to have never won an IPL title.
Q 6 : Did RCB won any IPL Cup?
- The Royal Challengers have never won the IPL but finished runners-up on three occasions between 2009 and 2016
Q7 : In which month IPL 2021 started?
- IPL 2021, the fourteenth season of the Indian Premier League, begins on April 9.
Q8 :Which team won the IPL 5 times?
- Mumbai Indians won the IPL trophy for the 3 times under India’s finest opening batsman Rohit Sharma.
Q9 : Who is king of IPL?
- Mahendra Singh Dhoni is known as King of the IPL Team.
Q10: Which IPL team has most fans?
- Mumbai Indians
- Chennai Super Kings
Q11 : Who owns CSK IPL?
- Chennai Super Kings Cricket Ltd
Q12: Who hit longest six in IPL?
- Albie Morkel – 2008 – 125 m
- Praveen Kumar – 2011 – 124 m
- Adam Gilchrist – 2011 – 122 m
- Robin Uthappa – 2010 – 120 m
- Chris Gayle – 2013 – 119 m
- Ross Taylor – 2008 – 119 m
- Yuvraj Singh – 2009 – 118 m
- Ben Cutting – 2016 – 117 m
When does the IPL 2021 first match start in Dubai with Venue and timing?
- The First CSK vs MI match starts on 19 September 2021 around 5:30 PM in Dubai.
How to Watch IPL 2021 Live Streaming Free Online without any paid plan?
- You can watch IPL 2021 live on free apps like PK TV and other Apps. Check Here Full List.
IPL Quiz 2021, Indian Premier League 2021 Quiz
Are you an ardent follower of the Indian Premier League? Call yourself a stats guru of India’s pet T20 league? Then here’s a quiz for you. How many questions from this IPL quiz can you answer right? Check the answers and the end and share your score in the comments section.
|Q1) Who is the first Indian to score a hundred in the IPL?
|Q2) Who holds the record for the best bowling figures for an individual?
|Q3) Who captained the Kolkata Knight Riders to the IPL title in 2012?
|Q4) Who won the Man of the Match award in the IPL 2008 final?
|Q5) Who is the first player to feature in 200 IPL games?
|Q6) Before 2020, in which year did a part of the IPL take place in the UAE?
|Q7) What is the highest individual score for a batsman in the IPL?
|Q8) Who among the following has not been associated with the Mumbai Indians so far?
|Q9) Which teams were involved in the IPL’s first-ever super over in 2009?
|Q10) Which batsman holds the record for the most number of fours in the IPL?
|Q11) Who among the following has NOT won the Purple Cap so far?
|Q12) Which Australian all-rounder suffered an ankle injury at the beginning of the IPL 2020 to return home?
|Q13) Which team did former Pakistan player Misbah-ul-Haq represent in IPL 2008?
|Q14) Which legendary cricketer went unsold in the IPL 2011 auction?
|Q15) Who was the highest run-scorer of the tournament in IPL 2009?
Answers to the IPL Quiz: IPL 2021 Schedule Pdf Download
|Q1: Manish Pandey
Q2: Alzarri Joseph
Q3: Gautam Gambhir
Q4: Yusuf Pathan
Q5: MS Dhoni
Q8: Tom Moody
Q9: Kolkata Knight Riders and Rajasthan Royals
Q10: Shikhar Dhawan
Q11: Amit Mishra
Q12: Mitchell Marsh
Q13: Royal Challengers Bangalore
Q14: Brian Lara
Q15: Matthew Hayden