Independence Day Speech Pdf | 75th Independence Day 2021 India – The Prime Minister of India Narendra Modi will hoist the flag at Red Fort. India Independence Day Speech Time by Prime Minister will start by 7:30 AM in the morning. On this day India got freedom from British Raj.
75th Independence Day 2021 Speech : Independence Day Speech Pdf
|President||Ram Nath Kovind|
|Prime Minister||Narendra Modi|
|Independence Year||75th Year|
|Date||15 August 2021|
|Medium||English & Hindi|
|Download Link||Speech Download|
Independence Day Speech In English
- Be it Nehru ji, the first Prime Minister of India, Sardar Patel, who turned the country into a united nation or Babasaheb Ambedkar, who showed India the way to the future, the country is remembering every such personality, the country is indebted to all of them: PM Modi
- We celebrate independence, but the pain of partition still pierces the chest of India. It is one of the greatest tragedies of the last century. The country has taken an emotional decision only yesterday. From now on August 14 will be remembered as Partition Horrors Remembrance Day, says PM Modi
- This period of Corona pandemic has come as a big challenge in front of our country and to the entire human race. The people of India have fought this battle with courage and resilience, says PM Modi
- Budget MCQ Pdf | 200+ Union Budget 2021 Quiz Pdf
- There comes a time in the development journey of every country, when that country redefines itself, moves itself forward with new resolutions. Today that time has come in India’s development journey, says PM Modi
- Starting from here, the journey of the next 25 years will be key to creation of a New India. The fulfillment of our resolves in this Amrit Period will take us to 100 years of independence, says PM Modi.
- Today I am calling from the Red Fort – Sabka Saath – Sabka Vikas – Sabka Vishwas and everyone’s efforts are very important for the achievement of all our goals, says PM Modi.
- Not only preventive healthcare, the number of medical seats have also been increased. Through Ayushman Bharat and Jan Aushadhi Kendra, quality healthcare is being provided to every citizens, says PM Modi
- The government will fortify the rice which it gives to the poor under its different schemes, will give nutritious rice to the poor. Whether it is rice available at ration shop, rice available in mid-day meal, rice available through every scheme will be fortified by the year 2024, says PM Modi
- To give fair opportunity to the potential of all, this is the real spirit of democracy. Be it Jammu or Kashmir, the balance of development is now visible on the ground. De-limitation commission has been constituted in Jammu and Kashmir and preparations are on for future assembly elections as well, says PM Modi
- Whether our eastern India, North East, Jammu and Kashmir, Ladakh including the entire Himalayan region, be it our coastal belt or tribal region, it will become a big base for India’s development in future. Today, a new history of connectivity is being written in the North East India. This connectivity is of hearts as well as of infrastructure. Very soon, the work of connecting all the state capitals of North East with rail service is going to be completed, says PM Modi
- Today we are seeing our villages transforming rapidly. In the last few years, we have been providing facilities like roads and electricity to the villages. Now the villages are getting the power of optical fibre network, data, and internet. Digital entrepreneurs are being prepared in the village too, says PM Modi
- ‘Chhota Kisan, Bane Desh ki Shaan’, says PM Modi emphasising on needs of empowering small farmers. Small farmer should become the pride of the country, this is our dream. In the coming years, we will have to increase the collective power of the small farmers of the country. They have to be given new facilities, says PM
- There are more than 8 crore sisters in the village who are associated with our self-help group, they make more than one product. Now the government will prepare an e-commerce platform for their products to give them a big market in the country and abroad, says PM Modi
- Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav to be celebrated for 75 weeks. During this period, 75 Vande Bharat trains will connect different parts of the country, says PM Modi
- We will have to work together for the Next Generation Infrastructure, for World Class Manufacturing, for Cutting Edge Innovation and for New Age Technology, says PM Modi
FAQs About India Independence Day 2021
|Which Independence Day 2021 is celebrating India?
|When is India Independence Day 2021?
|What is the Independence Day 2021 theme?
|How many years has India got Independence in 2021?
|Who gives the Independence 2021 Speech in India?
|Who Hoist the Flag on Independence Day in India?
|Where the Tricolors Flag Hoist on independence Day 2021?