IIT JAM 2022 Application Form , Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus Pdf – IIT JAM 2022 will be organized by IIT Roorkee on February 13. The application process has started from 25th August, 2021 and the last date of application has been extended from 11th October, 2021 to 14th October, 2021 (11.59 pm). Originally IIT JAM 2021 the date of commencement of application process was 31st August, which has been postponed for five days. IIT JAM 2022 will be conducted in computer-based mode (CBT) or online mode for seven subjects which are Biotechnology (BT), Chemistry (CY), Economics (EN), Geology (GG), Mathematics (MA), Mathematical Statistics. (MS) and Physics (Ph). Last year, the economics subject was added to the IIT JAM exam. About six lakh candidates are expected to appear for the examination.
IIT JAM 2022 Application Form, Exam Date, Eligibility, Syllabus Pdf
|IIT JAM 2022|
|Conducting Authority||IIT Roorkee|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Admission Test for Masters (JAM)|
|Category||Online Application Form|
|Commencement of Online Registration||25th August 2021|
|Last Date for JAM Online Application Form Submission||14th October 2021|
|Official Site To Fill Application Form||jam.iitr.ac.in|
Important Dates Of Exam 2022
|Availability of the Application form||1st week of September 2021|
|Deadline to submit the online application & uploading documents||2nd week of October 2021|
|Deadline for the application fee payment||14th of October 2021|
|Availability of the Admit card||2nd week of January 2022|
|Mock test link||February 2022|
|Exam Date||2nd week of February 2022|
|Result Declaration||Last week of March 2022|
|Submission of admission form||2nd to 4th week of April 2022|
|Last Date for receipt of the request for change of category||2nd week of May 2022|
|First admission list released||1st week of June 2022|
|Second admission list released||3rd week of June 2022|
|Third & final admission list release||1st week of July 2022|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2021||2nd week of July 2022|
- Both Indian and Foreign Candidates can apply.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree.
- The General/OBC-NCL Category candidates, have to get at least 55% aggregate marks in the qualifying degree, without rounding off (50% aggregate for candidates who belong to the
- SC/ST and PWD Category Candidates).
- Candidates appearing in the final examination of their qualifying degree are also eligible for this entrance exam.
IIT JAM 2022 Application fee
- If you want to apply for only one paper and you belong to general or OBC category you have to pay the money 1500/-.
- If you are a woman and belong to SC or ST or PWD (male), you have to pay the money750/-
- If you want to apply for both the papers and belong to general or OBC category, you have to pay the money 2100 / – And all candidates belonging to SC or ST or PWD and women need to pay the money 1050/-
|roup/Category||One Test Paper||Two Test Paper|
|Female (All category) / SC / ST/ PWD||1000/-||2100/-|
Exam Pattern IIT JAM 2022
- The paper pattern will be different as per the courses opted by the students.
- The Exam Mode will be Online i.e. computer-based mode
- A total of seven papers will be organized for the JAM exam.
- The duration of the exam will be Three hours
- The exam will be in English only
- A total of 60 questions will be asked in the examination.
- The question paper will be of 100 marks.
- There will be negative marking only in Section A.
|Sections||No. of Questions||Type of Question||Marks|
|Section A||30||Multiple Choice Questions||50|
|Section B||10||Multiple Select Questions||20|
|Section C||20||Numerical Answer Type||30|
Exam Centers IIT JAM 2022