ICAR IARI Technician Result 2022, www.iari.res.in Cut Off Marks, Merit List – The Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) will release the IARI Technician Exam Result 2022 on www.iari.res.in the official website. Candidates who had appeared in the Exam Technician T1 can download the ICAR IARI result from the link attached in the section below this page. The direct link will be activated after the release of the result by the authorities. Read this article in full to know details about ICAR IARI Technician Cut Off Marks 2022, Merit List PDF. More latest updates on ICAR IARI Technician Government Results 2022/2022. Keep coming to this page to find out the news.
The ICAR IARI Technician Result 2022 is likely to be declared soon. Once declared, candidates can check and download the ICAR IARI result from the official website.
ICAR IARI Technician Result 2022 (Link) www.iari.res.in T1 Cut Off Marks, Merit List
|Name of Department||Indian Agriculture Research Institute (IARI)|
|Name of Exam||Technician (T-1)|
|Total Number of Posts||641 Posts|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result|
|Date of Exam||28th February and 2nd, 4th, 5th March 2022|
|ICAR IARI Technician merit list 2022 Date||April 2022 (Expected)|
|Merit List||Available Soon|
How to check and download Technician merit list 2022?
Interested candidates will have to follow the simple steps given below to check and download their result online by visiting the official website:
- Initially, all the candidates will have to visit the official website of IARI.
- On the homepage, click on the ‘Announcement’ sections.
- Under this section, you will get the link of ‘Download ICAR IRAI Technician T-1 Result’.
- A new page will open, enter all the necessary details on this page.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- Your result will be displayed on the screen.
- See and download your results for future reference.
ICAR IARI Technician Cut Off Marks and Merit List 2022
- The ICAR IARI Technician cut-off and merit list will also be released on the official website soon after the result is declared.
- The cut-off is the minimum marks that you need to secure to qualify for the recruitment exam, it is a category-wise list uploaded on the official website.
The following factors determine the cut-off marks:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of candidates
- Previous Cut-Off Trend
- Performance of candidates
- Difficulty level of question paper