HPSSSB Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Old Paper | Book – The provided HPSSSB Study Material will cover all major concepts that are very essential to gain a good score in the HPSSSB Written Test. So candidates who are going to participate in the HPSSSB Exam can download the HPSSSB Study Material PDFs from the below attached direct links. These HPSSSB Study Material specify the complete overview of the HPSSSB Written Test. So practice these HPSSSB Study Material as many times as possible. Scroll down to download subject wise HPSSSB Study Material PDFs.
HPSSSB Study Material PDF 2021 Download | Syllabus | Old Paper | Book
|Organisation Name||Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Job Location||Himachal Pradesh|
HPSSSB Eligibility 2021
Given below are the required eligibility criteria for Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Service Selection Board (HPSSSB) Recruitment .
The applicants must be citizens of Himachal Pradesh state only to be eligible for applying online.
- The aspirants should successfully complete the class X/ XII/ Dilpoma/ Degree/ B.Sc/ M.Sc/ BA/ ITI course work.
- The candidates should qualify the MBBS or any equivalent medical examination.
The aspirants, who are belonging from the age group of 18 years to 45 years, can apply for the exam.
- Minimum Age – 18 years
- Maximum Age – 45 years
|OBC/SC/ST/PwD/Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighters of Himachal Pradesh||5 Years|
- The enrolment expense for candidates having a place with the General/EWS classification is Rs. 360/- and the individuals who have a place with OBC/BPL/Dependent/SC/ST/PWBD will be Rs. 200/-
- Female/ExSM candidates will be absolved from paying enrollment charges. (This is subjective to change with official notifications, kindly avail the official website for the same)
- Method of Payment – Make instalment by means of the online mode, for example, Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
|General Category/ E.W.S., Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure||Rs. 360/|
|General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of ExServicemen of HP||Rs. 120/|
|S.C. of H.P./S.T. of H.P./O.B.C. of H.P./BPL of H.P./EWS (BPL)||Rs 120/|
|Female candidates, Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) /Blind/Visually Impaired of H.P.||No Fee|
HPSSSB Application Process
The Application form can be filled through the official website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- To apply for HPSSC 2021, click the official site interface first.
- Start with the enrolment cycle utilising the username and email ID
- After this, go to the Login Page.
- Fill the application structure with subtleties, for example, accreditation, email address, telephone number, Educational capability information, and so forth.
- It is imperative to transfer a mark, photo in the necessary configuration.
- Transfer the necessary endorsements, for example, residence declaration, instructive authentications, standing the testament, and so on.
- Make an instalment of the application frame and Submit.
- Spare the Application structure for additional reference.
HPSSSB Selection Process
The conceptual understanding, intelligence, and skill proficiency of the candidates are the key determinants in their selection. The selection procedure of the HPSSSB Recruitment is multi-dimensional and consists of various stages of recruitment is below:
- The first stage is an offline written exam of two hours duration consisting of 170 objective type questions of 85 marks
- The second stage consists of a screening test in which proficiency of the shortlisted candidates is observed by the way of skill tests, wherever applicable
- The qualified candidates in the above two stages are carried forward to the next stage consisting of 15 marks granted after evaluation of experiential certifications, and reservations wherever applicable
- The posts covered under the HPSSSB recruitment are purely governmental and belong to several subordinate positions in the Ministries and the Departments of the Government of Himachal Pradesh.
- The salary of the subordinate employees differ from post to post and cover all the privileges provided to the government employees like DA, TA, HRA, etc.
- We will provide complete information regarding salary as per different posts once the official notification is out.
HPSSSB Exam Pattern 2021
- The candidates will go through an offline written examination followed by the screening and skill tests for the final selection.
- The applicants need to prepare well as this examination is quite competitive due to the huge number of applications from across the state.
- The test will be comprised of different decision questions.
- The test term will be 02 hours for each paper.
- There will be two papers by and large. General Studies (Paper 1) and Aptitude test (Paper 2)
- The whole paper will have 200 inquiries.
- The competitor will get 2 imprints for each right answer.
Part I (Written Test of 85 Marks)
- There are a total of 170 objective-type questions distributed among a number of subjects
- Each correct answer carries ½ mark and thus the maximum marking is 85
- The composite time duration to complete the exam is 2 hours
- Only those candidates are selected for further stages who qualify this written exam
|Name of Section||No. of Question||Maximum Marks||Time|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||170||85||2 Hours|
Part II (Evaluation of 15 Marks)
The evaluation of 15 marks in respect of shortlisted candidates who have qualified the written test will be carried out as per the following criteria:
- Provisions of the Recruitment & Promotion Rules regarding minimum educational qualification
- The candidates belonging to notified Backward Area or Panchayat
- Land less family or the family having less than 1 hectare land
- Non-employment certifications
- Differently able persons with more than 40% impairment
- NSS/NCC/National Level Sports Certifications/Bharat Scout and Guide
- BPL family with annual income less than 40,000
- Widow/destitute/divorced/single woman
- Orphan/single daughter
- 6 months training from a recognised Institute in the concerned field.
- 5 years experience in the concerned field in Government or semi-Government organisations
HPSSSB Syllabus PDF | HPSSSB Study Material PDF
- For the benefit of the candidates, we have provided the entire HPSSSB Syllabus 2021 in PDF format. So applicants can easily download the HPSSSB Syllabus 2021 PDF from the below attached direct link. By downloading the HPSSSB Syllabus 2021 PDF, competitors will be aware of the HPSSSB Exam Pattern and Sub Topics of each subject as per post.
- The major subjects covered under the official syllabus are General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic, Social Science, General English & General Hindi.
General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh
- Important National & International Happenings
- Important Happenings in Himachal Pradesh
- Important Festivals Celebrated in Himachal Pradesh
- Agreements/Summits & Conferences
- Schemes, Committees, Summits & Conferences
- Appointments/Resignations within the State
- Books and Authors / Awards and Honours
- National and International Organisation
- Art, Culture, and Heritage of Himachal Pradesh
- Notable Personalities from Himachal Pradesh
- Recent Scientific Discoveries and Innovations
- History & Formation of Himachal Pradesh
- Geography and Climatic Features of HP
- Political Science of Himachal Pradesh
- Environment, Climate, Ecosystem of HP
- Miscellaneous General Knowledge of HP
Current Affairs Syllabus
- Important National & International Happenings
- Environmental Conventions
- New Acts Passed by the Parliament
- Issues concerning Politics & Elections
- Important Judgements by Supreme Court
- Reconstruction of Cabinet Sub-committees
- Women Safety & Empowerment
- New Schemes Launched by the Central Government
- Important Political Changes in the World
- United Nations and Relevant Details
- Unemployment, Cyber Security, Economic Issues
- Environmental Changes, Ecosystem & Biodiversity
Everyday Science Syllabus
- Units & Dimensions
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Light, Heat, Wave
- Motion and Gravitation
- Scientific Instruments
- Matter and Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding
- Acids, Bases, and Salts
- Chemical Reactions
- Metals and Non-metals
- Food and Nutrition
- Human Reproductive System
- Human Circulatory System
- Human Diseases and Remedies
- Respiratory System in Humans
- Human Digestive System
- Puzzles & Seating Arrangement
- Alphanumeric Series
- Blood Relations
- Data Sufficiency
- Verbal Reasoning
- Order and Ranking
- Direction Sense
Social Science Syllabus
- Society and Civilisation
- Indian National Movement
- Social Reforms & Reformers
- Environmental Studies
- Biodiversity and Ecosystem
- Medieval India and Afterwards
- Atmosphere and Components
- The Earth, The Solar System
- Rivers, Mountains, Valleys
- Agriculture and Agricultural Crops
- The Constitution and Amendments
- Civil Personalities & Works
- Lok Sabha & Rajya Sabha
- The Judicial System
General English & General Hindi Syllabus
- Error Spotting
- Theme based questions
- Reading comprehension
- Odd one out
- Sentence Connectors
- Sentence Improvement
- Sentence rearrangement
- Para jumbles
- Cloze Test
- One word substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases
Books for HPSSSB Exam 2021
|Books||Author/Publication||Significance of the Book|
|General Knowledge of Himachal Pradesh||Dr. Syed & RPH Editorial||To explore details regarding GK of HP and score better in the concerned section.|
|General English||RS Aggarwal & Vikas Aggarwal||To improve the knowledge of General English and get familiar with different aspects.|
|Logical Reasoning||Dr. R.S. Aggarwal||To enhance the decision-making abilities, and problem-solving approach.|
Preparation Tips for HPSSSB Exam 2021
The HPSSSB recruitment drive attracts a huge number of aspiring candidates looking forward to becoming government employees. This approach makes the exam quite competitive and thus well-planned preparation becomes significant for cracking the exam.
- The online mock tests and tests series can be useful tools for effective and efficient preparation.
- The candidates should focus more towards the development of core factors like time-management, overcoming the fear and anxieties and gaining confidence with a comprehensive approach of learning
- The applicants should practise with the online mock tests in order to gain adequate knowledge of fundamental as well as conceptualised learning
- The candidates can also attempt HPSSSB Mock Tests for an easy, effective, and efficient learning to crack the exam in the first attempt.
- Along with offline study materials such as books, notes, reference materials, the online mode of learning has also become very popular.
HPSSSB Exam Center
- Test place for the posts of Inspector Legal Metrology will be Hamirpur and Shimla.
- Hamirpur for Driver, Assistant Mining Inspector, Motor Vehicle Inspector, Laboratory Assistant, and Laboratory Technician.
- Hamirpur, Mandi, Dharamshala, and Shimla for Junior Environmental Engineer.
- Other Exam Centers include: Solan, Sundernagar, Palampur, Kangra, Nahan, Una, Chamba, Bilaspur, and Kullu
HPSSSB Admit Card 2021 : HPSSSB Study Material PDF
The admit card of the HPSSSB 2021 exam will be issued on the official website. The date of issue of the hall ticket will be updated in the official notification by the authorities. The exam conducting is not responsible to send the admit card to all the registered candidates of HPSSSB .
Steps to Download the Admit Card of HPSSSB
- Visit the official website of HPSSSB
- Choose the link to the HPSSSB group for which you have applied
- Enter the registered login ID and password
- Now click on the link to download the HPSSSB admit card
- Download the admit card and check all the necessary details as the date of birth, name, gender, roll number, exam date, time, sign, exam center, candidate’s category, etc.
- Now, take out the print to carry at the exam center of HPSSSB . (A valid Id card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry at the exam center along with the admit card of HPSSSB 2021)
HPSSSB Answer Key
- When the HPSSSB enlistment test is finished, the leading body gives answer key on the web.
- To check and download HPSSSB answer key, visit the official site, hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
- Enter the HPSSSB enlistment present applicants wish to download the appropriate response key for and question paper arrangement.
- These official answer key are useful as it serves to gauges the scores for HPSSSB enlistment test.
- Applicants simply need to figure the number of right answers and increase it with the imprints for right answers.
HPSSSB Result 2021 : HPSSSB Study Material PDF
The authorities will issue the result of the HPSSSB exam on the official website separately for all the groups. To check and download the result of HPSSSB can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of HPSSSB
- Select the result notification from the notification section
- Click on the HPSSSB result notification
- Now, select and open the PDF of your group
- Enter the registration number in the search bar to check your score on the HPSSSB exam
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
HPSSSB Cut Off
The HPSSSB Cut Off 2021 is released by the HPSSSB after the preliminary exam has been conducted. The HPSSSB Cut Off changes each year depending on a variety of factors. These factors include:
- Number of vacancies: – The number of vacancies helps to decide whether the cut off marks should be low or high. If the number of vacancies is low, the cut off marks will be high. The same is true for the reverse case.
- Number of applicants: – The number of applicants affects the cut off marks as well. The higher the number of applicants, the higher the cut off marks will be, and vice versa.
- Difficulty level of the exam: – Usually, the more difficult the written examination, the lower the cut off marks. Similarly, the lower the difficulty level, the higher the cut off marks.
- Number of reservations: – The number of reservations also affects the cut off marks. This is because the cut off marks for reserved categories are usually lower than the rest. Hence, the reservations available are also taken to consideration when deciding the cut off marks.
Previous Year cut-off
HPSSSB FAQs : HPSSSB Study Material PDF
|Q. How many questions do I need to answer in the HPSSSB Written Test 2021?
Q. What type of questions will be asked in the HPSSSB Exam 2021?
Q. What is the official site of the HPSSSB?
Q. Is there any sectional time limit for the HPSSSB Exam?
Q. How can I crack the HPSSSB Written Exam?
You can also check the Study Material of other SSC Exam in India here
|SSC MTS Study Material PDF||SSC Stenographer Study Material PDF|
|SSC CHSL Study Material PDF
||SSC JE Study Material PDF|
|SSC JHT Study Material PDF
||SSC CGL Study Material PDF|
|SSC CPO Study Material PDF
||SSC GD Study Material PDF|
|JKSSB Study Material PDF