HP Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021 Pdf Download ( Out Now ) – Himachal Pradesh University is going to conduct hp panchayat secretary examination in the state on 22nd October, 2021. Candidates can download their admit card from the official website www.recruitment.hpuniv.in of Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla at least 7 days before the examination. The application for the post was launched in December 2020. The application process lasted till 31st January, 2021. A total of 239 vacant posts are to be filled up by the State. Since the posts of Himachal Pradesh Panchayat Secretary are on contract basis. The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and skill test. A large number of candidates have applied for the job of HP Panchayat Secretary.
HPU Panchayat Sachiv Admit Card 2021
|Exam Department||Himachal Pradesh University|
|Name of Post||Panchayat Secretary (Panchayat Sachiv)|
|Nature of Job||Contract Basis|
|Written Exam Date||22 October 2021|
|HPU Shimla Admit Cards Release||15 October 2021|
Admit Card Important Dates 2021
- Candidates can view their admit cards on the official website on October 15, 2021.
- The admit card is the most important document for all the candidates appearing for the examination.
- It is mandatory for all candidates to bring admit cards at the examination centre.
- The Examination Authority does not allow any candidate to enter the examination hall without an admit card.
- For identification purposes, candidates will have to bring ID proof like PAN card, Aadhaar card, passport, driving licence. Candidates are not allowed to bring electronic gadgets like smartwatches. Candidates like calculator etc. should check hp panchayat secretary admit card print properly.
- If there is any problem in downloading the admit card, please contact the officials of himachal pradesh university department at the earliest.
- As per the new guidelines, the candidate has to wear a face mask during the examination.
- The candidate has to carry a water bottle and hand sanitizer.
HP Panchayat Secretary Exam Pattern 2021
- The selection of candidates will be on the basis of written test and skill test.
- HPU candidates applying should check the detailed examination syllabus from the official website.
- The examination will be objective type, all the questions will be in the form of MCQ.
- There will be 85 questions in the examination.
- Each question will be of 1 digit. So be prepared with the given exam pattern.
- A total of 239 vacancies have been filled up in the State.
- A large number of candidates have applied for the examination, though only eligible candidates will be able to appear for the Panchayat Secretary examination.
- The written test will be of 85 marks while the skill test will be of 15 marks.
- The maximum marks for the written test will be 85.
Important Information Mentioned On HP Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021
- Name of the Candidates
- Father/Husband’s Name
- Registration Number
- Roll Number
- Date of Birth
- Photograph and Signature
- Application Number
- Exam Details
- Centre code
- Exam shift
- Important instructions
- Time of the exam
- Time of gate closing
- Exam centre address
- Reporting time
Documents Required To Carry Along With HP Panchayat Secretary Admit Card 2021
Along with the UPPSC 2021 admit card, candidates also need to carry one valid photo ID proof at the exam centre. The list of valid photo-identity proofs for the UPPSC PCS exam are mentioned below.
- Driving licence
- Aadhar Card
- PAN card
- Voter identity card
|Panchayat Secretary 2021 Admit Card Download||Available Here|