Fortune 500 Companies List 2022 India Pdf – Latest Updated List – Reliance Industries Limited (RIL) jumped 51 places to 104th position in the Fortune Global 500 list 2022. The Lists of Fortune 500 Companies 2022 includes the ranking of the top 500 companies for the year 2022.
Reliance Industries was placed at the 155th position in the Fortune Global 500 List 2021. This year it has reached the 104th position. Mukesh Ambani-led company Fortune is India’s highest-ranked private sector company in the list of 500 companies.
- Life Insurance Corporation of India, which has been ranked at the 98th position, is India’s highest ranked company in the Fortune 500 Global Lists 2022.
- The first public sector company Fortune Global 500 is the only higher ranked company than Reliance Industries Ltd in the list 2022.
The Fortune Global 500 lists 2022 has a total of nine Indian companies, including four private sector companies and five public sector companies.
Fortune 500 Companies List 2022 India Pdf – Top 10 Companies
|Rank||Company Name||Revenues||Change in Rank||Years on Global Rank|
|4||China National Petroleum||$411,692.9||–||22|
|9||China State Construction Engineering||$293,712.4||4||11|
Indian Companies 2022 :
Reliance Industries Limited has been included in Fortune’s Global 500 list for the 19th year in a row. RIL has been on the list for a much longer period of time than other private sector companies in India. RIL closed with a record high consolidated revenue of Rs 792,756 crore in FY21-22, which was 47 per cent and EBITDA of Rs 125,687 crore, up 28.8 per cent year-on-year.
The top 10 companies in the Fortune Global 500 list 2022 are :
- Walmart (U.S.)
- Amazon.com (U.S.)
- State Grid (China)
- China National Petroleum (China)
- Sinopec (China)
- Saudi Aramco (Saudi Arabia)
- Apple (U.S.)
- Volkswagen (Germany)
- China State Construction Engineering (China)
- CVS Health (U.S.).