FMGE Application Form 2022 | Registration | Apply Online | Exam Date Pdf – The National Board of Examinations is considered to be the regulator of FMGE 2022. FMGE 2022 exam is conducted twice a year such as in the months of June and December. The Foreign Medical Graduate Examination (FMGE) Screening Test is conducted for Indian national candidates who have a degree of qualification from a foreign university and want to conduct inspections in India. FMGE can be a national level examination conducted by the National Board of Examinations (NBA). Candidates will browse this text to understand the additional details related to the FMGE 2022 examination as well as the exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern etc.
FMGE Application Form 2022 | Registration | Apply Online | Exam Date Pdf
|Exam Name||FMGE 2022|
|FMGE Full Form||Foreign Medical Screening Graduate Exam|
|Courses Offered||All Pg Courses|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours 30 Mins|
FMGE 2022 Exam Date:
For June Session:
|Application form starts from:||April 2022|
|Last date to submit application form:||May 2022|
|Admit card will be issued:||May 2022|
|Exam Date:||June 2022|
|Result will be announced:||July 2022|
For December Session:
|Application form starts from:||October 2022|
|Last date to submit application form:||October 2022|
|Admit card will be issued:||December 2022|
|Exam Date:||December 2022|
|Result will be announced:||January 2022|
FMGE 2022 Application Form:
- The application structure will be accessible in the second seven-day section of April 2022 for the first session and the second seven-day section of October 2022 for the December session.
- Candidates can fill their application structure through online mode.
- Fill in the subtleties carefully including educative, personal and correspondence etc.
- Upload the required reports in the recommended configuration.
- Similarly, the application will be submitted to the correctional officer in the structure.
- Candidates can fill the application structure for the June session upto the principal seven-day stretch of May 2022 and up to a week before October 2022 for the December session.
- Take a printout of the filled application structure and protect it for another strategy.
Documents Required By Candidates For Admission 2022
- Date of Birth Proof (certificate of 10th class)
- 10+2 Passing Certificate and Mark Sheet
- Passport of the Applicant (Front page & Last page-Personal Information)
- MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy/Apostiled
- Address Proof (Voter Id/Passport/Driving License)
- Two Photographs
- Internship Certificate (if done in Abroad)
- Eligibility Certificate issued by MCI.
- Fail Certificate/Result for Ex-candidates
- Equivalence Certificate
Application Fee of FMGE 2022
- The application fee for FMGE 2022 will be Rs.5500/-.
- Submit the application fee through credit card/debit card/internet banking.
- Candidates make sure that the application fee is not transferred or refundable in any circumstances.
FMGE 2022 Exam Pattern
- The exam will be conducted through online mode (CBT).
- The question paper will be asked in the English language.
- 300 Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the exam.
- No negative marking in the exam.
- The exam is divided into two parts of 150 questions.
- Each part is with time allocation of 150 minutes for each part.
- There is no limit to appear in the exam.
For Pre and Para Clinical Subjects
For Clinical Subjects
|Medicine and Allied Subjects|
|Dermatology and STD||5|
|General Surgery and Allied Subjects|
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||30|
Exam Centers for FMGE 2022
The exam of FMGE 2022 will be conducted at the following centers:
- Greater Noida
- Navi Mumbai
- New Delhi
FMGE 2022 Syllabus
- General Anatomy
- Regional Anatomy
- Elements of Anatomy
- Human Genetics
- Surface Anatomy
- Sectional Anatomy
- Body fluids – Blood
- Nerve and Muscle
- General Physiology
- Skin and Body temperature
- Gastrointestinal Tract
- Central Nervous Systems
- Cell and Sub-cellular structures
- Amino Acids
- Peptides and Proteins
- Hydrogen Ion concentration Acid
- Handerson-Haselbach equation
- Digestion and Absorption from GI Tract etc.
- Diseases of Trachea
- Diseases of Nose and Para Nasal sinuses
- Diseases of the Ear etc.
- Basic sciences – Anatomy
- Diseases of the Eye
- Uveal Tract
- Retina etc.
Dermatology And Sexually Transmitted Diseases:
- Diseases caused by Nutritional and Environmental Factors
- Dermatological therapy
- Structure and functions of Sebaceous glands and Disease
- Pigment metabolism and other disorders of Pigmentation etc.
- Behavioral Sciences
- Conduction of Mental Status Examination
- Anxiety disorders and hysteria
- Clinical features
- Diagnosis and management of psychiatric disorders of childhood and adolescence etc.
FMGE 2022 Admit Card
- The authorities will make the admit card available for download For Candidates in online mode around 1 week prior to the date of exam.
- An aspirant needs to take the printout of an admit card For Appearing In Exam and paste his/her photographs on it.
- Full details of the examination venue will be available on the admit card.
Every candidate needs to carry the printout of the admit card at the exam center along with any one of the following documents.
- Voter ID
- PAN Card
- Driving License
- Aadhar Card (with photograph)
Note : No candidate will be allowed to appear for the exam without having an admit card or photo identity proof.
FMGE 2022 Answer Key
- FMGE 2022 Official Answer Key Will Be available After Exam. Candidates Can Download Answer Key From official Website . Both Official And Non Official Answer Key Will Be Provided By The Studydhaba Team, You Can Check Full Details From Link Given Below .
Here Is the Full Process To Download All Sets Answer Key
- First You need To Visit Official Website Of The Exam @ http://natboard.edu.in/
- Now Click On the Link of Answer Key
- Answer Key Will Appear Infront Of You.
- Take Print Out Of The Answer Key And Check Your Answers
- Hope You Did Well In Exam.