Delhi Budget 2021 Pdf In English & Hindi | Delhi Budget Highlights – Delhi Budget 2021 Will be Presented By Finance Minister Manish Singh Sisodia On 9 March 2021 For the year 2021-22. Here in This Post, We are Sharing Important highlights Of The Budget And Official Document Of The Budget. Budget Is an Important Document Which Should be Read By All Government Jobs Aspirants Who Are Preparing For The Exams.
Delhi Budget 2021 Pdf In English & Hindi | Delhi Budget Highlights
|Chief Minister||Arvind Kejriwal|
|Finance Minister||Manish Singh Sisodia|
|Budget Date||9 March 2021|
|Download Link of Budget||Budget Link|
- Today I present this ‘Deshbhakti Budget’ in view of the Centre’s celebrations of India’s 75 years of independence with 75 weeks as ‘Deshbhakti Mahotsav’ starting on March 12.
- By 2047, the per capita income of Delhite should be the same as that of a person sitting in Singapore.
- This year’s budget is worth 69000 Crore.
- Delhi will have its first Sainik School alongside Delhi Armed Forces preparatory academy.
- The Delhi govt will be opening ‘Mohalla Clinic‘ across the city.
- To help middle-class women get better treatment, ‘Vishesh Mohalla Clinic ‘ will be opened in the city.
- ‘Dilli ke Phariste’ scheme to reward those who help victims of road accidents has been a great success.
- A budget of Rs. 50 crore has been set aside for the Covid-19 vaccination drive.
- In total 9934 crores have been allocated for health in the 2021 budget which amounts to almost 14% of the entire budget.
- To promote ‘Dhyan and yoga’, govt will provide instructors in each colony and a total of 25 crore budget will be allocated towards this.
- 16377 crores will be allocated in the sphere of education which will amount to almost 1/4th of the entire Budget.
- Under this budget, the Delhi government plans to open 100 schools of excellence.
- Delhi will also have a new Delhi Law University.
- Teaching training will also be given special attention to in this budget.
- The aim is to have 25% of new vehicles registered in Delhi by 2024 as electric vehicles.
- At present, there is 6738 fleets of buses active on the roads of Delhi and the govt plans to add another 1000 buses to the count.
- This itself is a huge feat for the Delhi govt. In the future the govt aims to operate 11,000 buses on the streets of Delhi.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website . Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams . We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support . Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .