CTET Online Application Form 2021 Pdf, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Apply – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Citet December 2021 application form has been released today on 20th September. Cbse CTET 2021 (December) Session Application form has been activated only after the issue of Detailed CTET Notification 2021. Candidates fulfilling CTET eligibility criteria will be able to fill CTET www.ctet.nic.in 2021 application form (link below) till October 19 (23:59 pm) and will be able to pay the fee by October 20, 2021. Read this article in full of this article of Hindi to get ctet application form 2021 (CTET Application Form 2021), steps to fill the CTET 2021 application form, necessary documents and other detailed information.
CTET Online Application Form 2021 : Key Highlights
- To complete the citet 2021 application form, applicants will have to upload a scanned copy of their photo and signature, and which is normal/normal.
- Candidates belonging to OBC NCL category will have to pay an application fee of Rs 1000 for one paper and Rs 1200 for both.
- Candidates belonging to reserved and disabled category will have to pay Rs 500 for a paper and Rs 600 for both the papers.
- The CTET examination is conducted twice for recruitment of teachers from class I to VIII.
|Name Of The Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) December 2021|
|Name Of The Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Posts Name||Primary teachers, TGT and PGT posts|
|Job Type||Central Government Jobs|
|Exam Level||National Level Eligibility Test|
|CTET Exam Date 2021||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|Exam Duration||150 minutes|
|No. of Test Cities||135 cities across India|
CTET Exam Date 2021 :
CTET Exam Date for CTET 2021 December exam has already been announced by the CBSE along with CTET official notification. The CTET online examination will be conducted from 16 December 2021 to 13 January 2022. Check all the important dates for CTET 2021 December Exam from the below table.
- CTET 2021 Application Form was released on 20th September.
- To monitor all important CTET 2021 programme, applicants should examine the date of CTET examination 2021 in their official notification.
- Important dates relating to CTET Application Form 2021 are mentioned in the table given below.
|CTET Notification Date 2021||20th September 2021|
|CTET Online Registration Starts From||20th September 2021|
|Last Date to fill Online Application||19th October 2021|
|Last Date for submission of fee through E-Challan||20th October 2021|
|Online Correction Schedule||22nd to 28th October 2021|
|CTET Admit Card Date 2021||December 2021|
|CTET Exam Date 2021-22||16th December 2021 to 13th January 2022|
|Release of CTET Answer Key||January 2022|
|CTET Result Date 2021||15 February 2022|
|CTET Certificates’ Dispatch||To be notified|
CTET Exam Pattern 2021 : CTET Online Application Form
There will be two papers of CTET:
- Paper-I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 1 to 5.
- Paper-II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes 6 to 8.
Paper-I will be held in the morning session and Paper-II in the evening session.
|Paper-I||09.30 am to 12:00 pm||2.30 Hours|
|Paper-II||02:30 pm to 05:00 pm||2.30 Hours|
CTET Paper I Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number of Questions||Total Marks|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
CTET Paper II Exam Pattern
|Subject||Number Of Questions||Total Marks|
|Child Development & Pedagogy(compulsory)||30||30|
|Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|Language II (compulsory)||30||30|
|Mathematics and Science
(for Mathematics and Science teacher) OR
Social Studies/Social Science (for Social Studies/Social Science teacher)
What is CTET Eligibility Criteria 2021 ?
- The CTET eligibility criteria are different for selecting candidates for the post of teacher for Classes 1-5 and for Classes 6-8. Let’s have a look at the Educational Qualification required by the candidates for both these sections:
Educational Qualification for Classes 1-5
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with minimum 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration)
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam securing minimum of 45% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration), according to the NCTE Regulations 2002.
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with a minimum of 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor of Elementary Education (4 years duration).
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with a minimum of 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Diploma in Education (2 years duration).
- A candidate who has a Bachelor’s degree and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
Educational Qualification for Classes 6-8
- A candidate who holds a Graduation degree and has passed or is appearing in the final year examination of Diploma in Elementary Education (2 years duration).
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor in Education.
- A candidate who has completed his/her Graduation degree with 40% marks and has cleared or appearing in the final year exam of Bachelor in Education, according to NCTE regulations.
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent test with minimum 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in final year exam of 4 years duration Bachelor of Elementary Education.
- A candidate who has completed Senior Secondary or its equivalent exam with 50% marks and cleared or appearing in final year exam of B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed or B.A/B.Sc.Ed.
- A candidate who has a Graduation degree with 50% marks and has cleared or appearing in B.Ed program of 1-year duration.
What is CTET Salary 2021 ?
All the selected candidates will get the Pay scale as per posts wise mentioned below:
- For Primary Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,200 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance mentioned
- For Trained Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,600 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance
- For Post Graduate Teacher: Rs 9,300-34,800 + GP of 4,800 as on 7th Pay Commission + Several allowance
CTET passed teachers at all levels get several allowances as mentioned below:
- TA (Transport Allowance)
- HRA (House Rent Allowance)
- Increment (once a year)
What is CTET Selection Process 2021 ?
- The candidates appearing for the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) will be shortlisted based on their score in ctet online examination.
- CTET is only an eligibility test which means, passing CTET does not guarantee job to candidates.
- They will have to apply for recruitment in various schools based on the vacancies available, which requirecte certification, for which candidates will have to score more than 60% or equal marks to be selected.
CTET Online Application Fee 2021
|Category||Paper I or II||Both Paper I & II|
|General / OBC (NCL)||Rs. 1000 /-||Rs. 1200 /-|
|SC / ST / Differently Abled Person||Rs. 500 /-||Rs. 600 /-|
Documents Required For CTET Application Form 2021
- Class 10 pass certificate
- Class 12 pass certificate
- Certificate of highest qualification
- Aadhaar Card
- Scanned copy of passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of the signature
Detailed Need to Enter in CTET Application Form 2021
- Candidate’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Pin Code
- Mobile number
- STD code with a telephone number
- Email ID
- Identification type
- Marks Obtained
- Aadhar Number
- Status of Qualifying Exam
- Employment Status
- Applying for
- Have you Appeared for CTET before
- Question Paper Medium
How To Apply Online For CTET 2021?
- CBSE, Central Teacher Eligibility Test Open the official website, which is ctet.nic.in.
- On the home screen, you will be activated from September 20 to “CTET 2021 December Online Registration Button”.
- After clicking on the registration button you will redirect to a new page where you need to login from your existing account or create a new account if you are applying for the first time.
- After logging in, you will get ctet December 2021 application form.
- Enter all the details correctly “Your personal details, exam center, post, upload document, 12th, degree marks, and all mandatory details.” “
- After filling all the details you will redirect to the payment gateway where you will have to pay the application fee through online mode.
- Click the Submit button on or before the last date.
- Download the application form submitted for future use.
Frequently Asked Questions About CTET 2021 Exam : FAQ
How many times CTET is conducted in a year?
Is it possible to make corrections in CTET application form?
What should I do if I have forgotten the CTET application number?
What is the last date to apply online for CTET 2021?