Cristiano Ronaldo Newborn Baby Dies : One Of Twins Babies Dies, Cause – Days after the couple announced that their son’s birth was being delayed, Juventus and Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez revealed that the baby had passed away. On Monday evening, a message on Cristiano Ronaldo’s Twitter page acknowledged his involvement in the scandal (April 18). Read the article to learn about the death of Cristiano Ronaldo’s newborn – the cause and the star’s reaction.
Professional soccer player Cristiano Ronaldo and his partner, Georgina Rodriguez, announced the death of their newborn son in a joint statement posted on social media on Monday. Ronaldo and Rodriguez wrote on Twitter on Monday: “It is with great sadness that we have to announce that our child has passed away. “It’s the greatest pain that any parent can feel.” Prime Ministers of India List From 1947 to 2022 | Latest Updated List
Cristiano Ronaldo Newborn Baby Dies
The couple announced their pregnancy with twins on social media in October last year. In a video posted in December, he revealed that he expected a boy and a girl to join his family. Ronaldo and his girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez were expecting twins, but the couple revealed that although they had given birth to a daughter, their boy had passed away. Ronaldo has requested to remain silent after the Manchester United attacker announced that he had lost his newborn baby.
Georgiena initially met Cristiano Ronaldo while working as a shop assistant for Gucci when the striker was representing Real Madrid in the Champions League. Apart from 11-year-old Cristiano Jr., twins Mateo and Eva and their daughter Alana, she has built a deeper relationship with Ronaldo’s other children. She gave birth to her first child Alana before she became pregnant again last year.
About Cristiano Ronaldo :
|Date of Birth||5 February 1985|
|Age (as of 2022)||37 Years|
|Birthplace||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Hometown||Funchal, Madeira, Portugal|
|Full Name||Cristiano Ronaldo dos Santos Aveiro|
|Nickname(s)||Ronnie, CR, CR7, Cris, C. Ronaldo, The Sultan Of The Stepover, Ron, Rocket Ronaldo|
|Profession||Portuguese Professional Footballer|
|Professional Debut||20 August, 2003, against Kazakhstan|
|Coach/Mentor||Laszlo Boloni, Leonel Pontes, Alex Ferguson, René Meulensteen|
|Records (main ones)||• In 2003-2004, awarded with Sir Matt Busby Player of the Year.
• In 2007-2008, awarded with FIFA Ballon d’Or.
• In 2008, became World Soccer Player of the Year.
• In 2010-2011, awarded with European Golden Shoe.
• In 2012-2013, Cristiano Ronaldo became Liga de Futbol Professional Most Valuable Player.
• In 2013-1014, he was awarded with La Liga Best Individual Goal, La Liga Best Forward, UEFA Best Player, Golden Shoe and La Liga Top Scorer.
• On 31 August 2021, he broke the men’s scoring record after he scored two goals for Portugal against Ireland.
|Career Turning Point||In 2004-2005 season of the FA Cup Final, he scored 4 goals against the Arsenal while playing for the Manchester United.|
- A striker for The Premier League’s Manchester United, Cristiano Ronaldo is also the captain of Portugal’s national football team.
- He was born in Porto, Portugal and was raised in Lisbon.
- Often regarded as one of the best players on the planet, Ronaldo is widely acknowledged as one of the best.
- This is by far the most Ballon d’Or award won by a European player in the history of the competition with four European Golden Shoes.
- During his professional career, he won 32 trophies, including seven league titles.
- When he was 18, he joined Manchester United from Sporting CP and won the FA Cup in his first season with the club.
- Ronaldo was born and raised in Madeira and started his senior club career before moving to United in 2003.
- In 2007, he was the youngest player to win the Ballon d’Or at the age of 23.