Cowin Vaccine Registration Online Pdf @ Cowin Portal Registration & Login – Millions of people in India are facing corona infection and many want to get corona vaccine to protect them. The Government of India has started vaccination for those below 45 years and above 18 years of age. If you are yet to register, today we are going to tell you how you can register for free by visiting cowin.gov.in. Anyone above the age of 18 years can register himself by visiting the Covin portal. You don’t need to give too much time for this, nor do you need to fill out a long form, but you can register yourself by filling in some important information. Keep in mind that no amount is charged during registration. The vaccine has been tested (vaccine clinical trials) for a long time to tackle the corona virus epidemic, in which India has also succeeded| The wait for the vaccine to tackle corona epidemic in India is now over as the Drug Controller General of India DCGI i.e.
|Category||COWIN Vaccine Registration|
|No of Doses||1st 2nd Dose|
|State||All States in India|
|Age Group||18 Years and above|
|Timings of Vaccination||9 AM to 5 PM|
|Last Date of Vaccination||To Be Announced|
|Article Category||Latest Update|
|Vaccination For||Covid-19 or Coronavirus|
|Owned By||Government Of India|
|Vaccine Price||In Government Hospital or Vaccine Centre: Free Of Cost
In Private Hospital: Charges as per Govt Decided
|Name of Vaccine Available||
|Official Website and App||
|Vaccine Registration Process||
What is CoWIN Portal
- It is a web portal of the Government of India under the Ministry of Health which can be accessed through cowin.gov.in.
- It can register online for the corono vaccine by a health worker or common citizen on the basis of a guideline through the Cowin portal.
- It is through CoWIN Portal that information on when and when the vaccine will be called will be available.
- You can also register for the corono vaccine from portals, CoWIN apps and Arogya Setu apps.
CoWIN Online Registration Procedure
You can apply for the vaccine correctly online by following the following step:-
- First of all, you have to go to CoWIN Portal cowin.gov.in.
- Here you need to click self registration link foot from the portal.
- You will then have to provide your mobile number to get the OTP.
- After submitting the OTP, you will have to provide information about yourself and submit the application|
- After completing the process, a message will be sent to your mobile, which you will need to show at the vaccine center.
Information About Covid 19 Vaccination in India
- After the approval of DCGI on corona vaccine, preparations are being made in full swing to start covid 19 vaccination (covid-19 vaccine progress) in the country on a large scale.
- However, the number of patients infected with corona in the country is continuously increasing.
- In view of these situations, the Government of India has planned to launch immunization (sars vaccination) campaign in a phased manner.
- Although not all people will be vaccinated in the initial stages, vaccination priorities have been fixed.
What Is Co Win App ?
The Health Ministry has launched the Co-WIN App (Covin App) for registration of information related to corona vaccine as well as their details and to get people vaccinated. Co-WIN (Covid-19 Vaccine Intelligence Network) is an upgrade version of eVIN (Electronic Vaccine Intelligence Network. This app can be downloaded for free from google play store or apple app store. After downloading the app, photo ID and some other documents will be required for registration, which is as follows:
- Driving License (Driving License)
- Voter ID (Voter ID Card)
- MGNREGA Card (Narega Card)
- PAN Card (Pan Card)
- Passport (Passport)
- Pension Documents (Pension Documents)
- Healthy Insurance Smart Card (Health Insurance Card)
- Service ID Cards of Government Employees (Employee Service Card)
- Passbook of Bank/Post Office (Bank Passbook)
- Identity Cards of MPs/MLAs/Legislative Council Members
Register on cowin.gov.in
- If you want to register for corona vaccine, the first thing you need to do is open the cowin.gov.in in the browser.
- Then click on the yellow bar that will appear Registrations/Sing in yourself.
- Type your mobile number below the new screen that contains Registrations/Sing in for vaccinations written on it.
- You will then receive an OTP, which you enter. However, it may take some time to get otp.
- The registration portal will then open, filling in all the information sought.
- Enter the card information of the same in the identity card that you can carry during vaccination.
How to register with Aarogya Setu app For Corona Vaccine ?
- Registration for corona vaccine can also be done through Aarogya Setu app.
- For this, first open the Arogya Setu app on your phone.
- This will be followed by four categories at the top of the screen, one of which is vaccination and the fourth is Covin.
- After clicking on Covin, the option of vaccination (login/registration) will appear, click on it. Or the mobile number can be entered by clicking directly on the vaccine.
- This will be followed by OTP.
- Then fill in all the information and book yourself in the empty slot.
How to Book Date & Time for Corona Vaccine ?
- After registering the vaccine, dose 1 will appear below your name and other information, followed by the schedule option, click on it.
- This will be followed by the schedule now option on the screen, click ing.
- This will be followed by the option to type the PIN number, type the pincode on it and click on the search.
- You will then come across information about the day and the nearest vaccine centers that you can choose as you please.
Documents Required for COVID Cowin Vaccination
- Pan Card
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Driving License
- Document Concerning Pension
- Health Insurance Card
- Central/State government issued service Based Identity Cards
- Special Identity Cards issued to MLA’s, MLP’s, and MP’s
How to Apply Covid Vaccine Slot Booking and Schedule Appointment ?
Now after Cowin Portal Registration for Vaccine you need to schedule your vaccination by following the below steps.
- After registration now once again you have to log in.
- Now click on the Schedule Appointment button.
- Search the Vaccination Centre Choice of District or Pin Code wise.
- After Select State/UT and district click on the search button.
- Now the list of Vaccination centers as per Search Criteria and based on Age policy appears.
- Now Click on Book as per availability of slot.
- After Verifying all details click on Confirm Button.
- Now your Appointment for Vaccine Slot Booking is done.
- Visit the center as per date and time to get your 1st or 2nd dose.
How to register www.cowin.gov.in Covid Vaccine Registration Online State Wise?
The Government Of India is allowed for self Covid 19 Vaccination for above 18 age. It means all the Men, Women, Boys, Girls of 18+ Age can get vaccinated from 28th April after cowin App or www.cowin.gov.in website slot booking registration. Check here the steps which are as follows for Covid vaccine registration online Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telangana, Andhra Pradesh, and all other states of India:
- Go to the official website first: selfregistration cowin.gov.in
- On the main web page you will get a tab stating as Register Now.
- Tap on it and let it open in the new tab.
- Now add your functional mobile number.
- After that Click on the OTP sent.
- An OTP will pop on your phone. Add the OTP and move further.
- The next page will have information like Photo Id Proof, Photo ID Number, Name, Gender, Birth year etc.
- Remember that all information is mandatory to be filled.
- After that tap the button register.
- Get the slot booking done. Also, get your reference ID.
List of States Provide free Covid-19 vaccines from May 1
|Arunachal Pradesh (Free)||Jharkhand (Free)||Odisha (Free)|
|Assam (Free)||Jammu & Kashmir (Free)||Punjab (Free)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Karnataka (Free)||Rajasthan (Free)|
|Bihar (Free)||Kerala (Free)||Sikkim (Free)|
|Chandigarh||Ladakh (Free)||Telangana (Free)|
|Chhattisgarh (Free)||Madhya Pradesh (Free)||Tamil Nadu (Free)|
|Delhi (Free)||Maharashtra (Free)||Tripura (Free)|
|Goa (Free)||Manipur (Free)||Uttarakhand (Free)|
|Gujarat (Free)||Meghalaya (Free)||Uttar Pradesh (Free)|
|Haryana (Free)||Mizoram (Free)||West Bengal (Free)|
|Himachal Pradesh (Free)||Nagaland (Free)||——-|
- All states are now ready for mass vaccination for people in the age group of 18 to 44 years in India.
- Recently, the government has received russia’s Covid19 vaccine Sputnik V.
- We therefore urge all responsible citizens to participate in the third phase of Covid Vaccine Registration in Assam, Bihar, Delhi, Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh and all other States.
- You have to fill all the details carefully and keep the booking number to appear on the allotted time and date.
- After registering the vaccine CoWin Covid for more than 18 years, you can take a shot of the vaccine free of cost in the private, government hospitals near me.
FAQs About Cowin Vaccine Registration
Has the Covid vaccine registration started for 18+?
- Yes, the registration for the vaccine has started from 28th April at 4 pm.
- The first dose of vaccine for an 18+ audience was given on 1st May 2021.
What is the gap to take the second vaccine for folks Below & Above 45 Years?
- As per the union minister, the second vaccine should be taken from a gap of at least 84 days from the first dose of the vaccine.
What is the direct link to Check the Status state-wise?
- To check the state-wise status of the covid vaccine, you can visit the link ‘https://www.mygov.in/covid-19.’
What is the Website link to register for the covid vaccine?
- You can register directly from the link ‘cowin.gov.in’ for taking the covid vaccine first and second dose.
Where can I register for the COVID-19 vaccination?
- You can register yourself at cowin.gov.in portal or Arogya Setu App, UMANG App.
What details are required for Sign In or Login for Registration on Cowin?
- You need Mobile No or Aadhar No are any other Govt Photo ID for online registration.
Are there any fees for Cowin Portal Registration?
- No, it is free of charge.
How to Find Vaccination Centre Near me?
- You can search in Co-Win Portal by District wise or Using Area Pin Code for the nearest vaccination center.
Should I book a slot for 2nd Dose Vaccination?
- Yes, you need to book a slot and make an appointment for both 1st and 2nd dose separately.
Can I get a vaccine without registration?
- Yes, but registration will perform at the vaccination center before getting the dose.
Can I get the COVID-19 vaccine without an appointment?
- Citizens 45 years of age and above can schedule online or walk-in at vaccination centers, while those 18-44 years must register online and schedule an appointment before vaccination.