Cowin 2.0 App Registration Online | How To Register | Who Can Apply | Registration – Indian Government Led By Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Going to Launch A App For Tracking Of Corona Infected Person. Cowin 20 App Will Curb Transmission of Corona Virus In Community And Will Track All Infected Person. This Android app Will be Launched By the Indian Government Very Soon. Cowin-20 app is currently in beta testing for both iOS and Android platforms and will be launching soon in India. In India Which Is a Very Populous Country More than 130 crore People Reside Is In a Very Big Problem Due To Corona Virus. Government Of India Is Taking Every Possible Step To Curb Corona Virus.
For now, The Android app Cowin 20 is being distributed among a selected group of users through an APK that can be installed on devices. whereas users of iOS devices will be required to share their device UDIDs with the National Informatics Centre to get a unique download link. Both These Users Can Install App In Their Smartphone And Devices.
Cowin 2.0 App Registration Online | How To Register | Who Can Apply
How to register for the covid vaccine in India has been one of the most asked questions recently. So we decided to answer some of these questions right here. Now It Is Official From the Government of India That Citizen can Register themselves For The Covid 19 Vaccination Through Cowin 2.0 app. There Are very Few Questions that Coming In Mind of People About How to Register For Covid 19 Vaccination. Here We Are Trying Our Best To Provide You a Solution to All Your Doubts.
How to register for COVID-19 vaccine on Co-WIN 2.0 app, www.cowin.gov.in
Full Process Of Vaccination Registration Is Provided Below. You Can Follow the Full process from below. Co-WIN 2.0 app March 1 COVID-19 vaccine: Here’s how to register for COVID-19 vaccine using Co-WIN 2.0 app, www.cowin.gov.in.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Co-WIN at cowin.gov.in. or Download App From Play Store.
Step 2: Enter your 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number to register yourself.
Step 3: By entering the number, you will receive an OTP, and you have to submit it.
Step 4: Once you are done with the registration process, get your vaccination done on the scheduled date and time.
Step 5: After this, you will receive a Reference ID by which you can get your vaccination certificate. Now Wait For Your Turn to get vaccinated in your area.
Hope This process will help you in registration for covid 19 vaccination in India.
What are the documents required for the Co-WIN 2.0 registration process in India?
These Are The Documents Which Are Need For Cowin 2.0 Registration. You Need Any One Of Them Document For Online Registration In India. Full List Of All Documents Are Mentioned Below.
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
- Bank or Post office passbooks
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Smart card for Health insurance issued by the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- The official id cards of the MPs/MLAs/MLCs.
- Voter ID
- Documents of Pension
- ID cards of the central/state gov/public ltd employees
Here are all your Questions about Co-WIN 2.0 self-registration In India For Vaccination?
In this Section, We are trying Our Best To Solve All Your Queries And Doubts Regarding Cowin 2.0 Vaccination In India. All questions and their answers are Given below.
Who can apply for the COVID-19 vaccine in the 2nd phase In India?
- People above 60 years of age and those over 45 with comorbidities will be able to register themselves on the Co-WIN platform from Monday.
- People between the Age Of 45 – 60 Above Are Eligible.
What is The Cost of the vaccine in India for covid-19 vaccination?
- Vaccination will be provided free of charge at the government health facilities.
- There will be on a payment basis in the private health facilities.
- All private hospitals can charge Rs 150 for vaccines and Rs 100 for service charges fixed by the central government on Saturday.
Can I get the vaccine in the home state?
- The beneficiary will also have the option to get inoculated in a state different from his or her home state.
- Beneficiary Can Get Vaccinated At Any Location Of India. Just Need to Submit id proof.
Main Features Of COWIN 2.0 App
There will be some advanced features in the Co-WIN 2.0 that will help the beneficiaries to register themselves from March 1. Check out the below-listed features of the app:
- Cowin 2.0 App is GPS Enabled.
- The new version of the Co-WIN app will come with the advanced feature of a GPS-enabled setting.
- There will also be a walk-in-provision to register yourself for the vaccination. In this, the people will be provided with the provision of registering at the session site too.
- A person can make four appointments on one mobile phone.
- There will be no option for choosing the vaccine but there will be an option for selecting the date and center.
- No Option Of Choosing Vaccine.
This Mobile Application is currently meant for Cowin Facility level users to perform the following tasks as Vaccinator, Supervisors, and Surveyors.
1) Beneficiary Registration:
- Based on identified priority group by the Government of India, the Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
2) Beneficiary Verification:
- Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilized to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary.
- This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication:
- To ensure de-duplication, Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication.
- This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status:
- Based on the dosing schedule, the vaccination status of the Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event Following Immunization:
- AEFI – Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
How To Download COWIN 2.0 App For Android And IOS Devices?
- First Click on The Link Given below In the table.
- Now You Will get Playstore Open
- Now Install This App on your Smart Phone.
- Now you need to open Cowin 2.0 app.
- That’s it. Now you Can Register yourself for the covid 19 vaccination.
|Google Play Store Download Link||IOS Device App Download|
How to register for the COVID-19 vaccine via the official website In My State.
- Head over to www.cowin.gov.in.
- Scroll down to ‘Find Your Nearest Vaccination Center’.
- Click on ‘Register Yourself.
- Enter mobile number and tap on ‘Get OTP’.
- Enter the OTP and follow the on-screen instructions to get yourself registered.
Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online In the Different States In India.
Here We Are Sharing The process Of How To Register For the Different States In India For the Cowin Vaccine. List Of All States Mentioned Below And Registration Link .
- Covid Vaccine Registration Andhra Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Arunachal Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Assam
- Covid Vaccine Registration Bihar
- Covid Vaccine Registration Chhattisgarh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Goa
- Covid Vaccine Registration Gujarat
- Covid Vaccine Registration Haryana
- Covid Vaccine Registration Himachal Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Jharkhand
- Covid Vaccine Registration Karnataka
- Covid Vaccine Registration Kerala
- Covid Vaccine Registration Madhya Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Maharashtra
- Covid Vaccine Registration Manipur
- Covid Vaccine Registration Meghalaya
- Covid Vaccine Registration Mizoram
- Covid Vaccine Registration Nagaland
- Covid Vaccine Registration Odisha
- Covid Vaccine Registration Punjab
- Covid Vaccine Registration Sikkim
- Covid Vaccine Registration Tamil Nadu
- Covid Vaccine Registration Telangana
- Covid Vaccine Registration Tripura
- Covid Vaccine Registration Uttar Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Uttarakhand
- Covid Vaccine Registration West Bengal
- Covid Vaccine Registration Delhi
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website . Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams . We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support . Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .