Covid Vaccine Registration Online For 18 Years Old Link | How To Register | Who Can Apply | Registration – Indian Government Led By Prime Minister Narendra Modi is Going to Launch A App For Tracking Of Corona Infected Person. Cowin 2.0 App Will Curb Transmission of Corona Virus In Community And Will Track All Infected Person. This Android app Will be Launched By the Indian Government Very Soon. Cowin-20 app is currently in beta testing for both iOS and Android platforms and will be launching soon in India. In India Which Is a Very Populous Country More than 130 crore People Reside Is In a Very Big Problem Due To Corona Virus. Government Of India Is Taking Every Possible Step To Curb Corona Virus.
For now, The Android app Cowin 2.0 is being distributed among a selected group of users through an APK that can be installed on devices. whereas users of iOS devices will be required to share their device UDIDs with the National Informatics Centre to get a unique download link. Both These Users Can Install App In Their Smartphone And Devices.
|Registration For||Covid Vaccine Registration|
|Registration started form||28 April 2021|
|Vaccination started on||01 May 2021 at 4 PM|
|Age Required for Vaccine||18+|
Covid Vaccine Registration Online For 18 Years Old | Form Pdf | How To Register | Who Can Apply
- How to register for the covid vaccine in India has been one of the most asked questions recently.
- So we decided to answer some of these questions right here.
- Now It Is Official From the Government of India That Citizen can Register themselves For The Covid 19 Vaccination Through Cowin 2.0 app.
- There Are very Few Questions that Coming In Mind of People About How to Register For Covid 19 Vaccination.
- Here We Are Trying Our Best To Provide You a Solution to All Your Doubts.
Covid Vaccine Registration Online on Co-WIN 2.0 app, www.cowin.gov.in
Full Process Of Vaccination Registration Is Provided Below. You Can Follow the Full process from below.
- Co-WIN 2.0 app March 1 COVID-19 vaccine:
- Here’s how to register for COVID-19 vaccine using Co-WIN 2.0 app, www.cowin.gov.in.
Step 1: Visit the official website of Co-WIN at cowin.gov.in. or Download App From Play Store.
Step 2: Enter your 10-digit mobile number or Aadhaar number to register yourself.
Step 3: By entering the number, you will receive an OTP, and you have to submit it.
Step 4: Once you are done with the registration process, get your vaccination done on the scheduled date and time.
Step 5: After this, you will receive a Reference ID by which you can get your vaccination certificate. Now Wait For Your Turn to get vaccinated in your area.
Hope This process will help you in registration for covid 19 vaccination in India.
What are the documents required for the Covid Vaccine Registration Online For 18 Years Old
These Are The Documents Which Are Need For Cowin 2.0 Registration. You Need Any One Of Them Document For Online Registration In India. Full List Of All Documents Are Mentioned Below.
- Aadhar card
- Driving Licence
- PAN card
- Bank or Post office passbooks
- MGNREGA Job Card
- Smart card for Health insurance issued by the Ministry of Labour & Employment.
- The official id cards of the MPs/MLAs/MLCs.
- Voter ID
- Documents of Pension
- ID cards of the central/state gov/public ltd employees
Here are all your Questions about Co-WIN 2.0 self-registration In India For Vaccination?
In this Section, We are trying Our Best To Solve All Your Queries And Doubts Regarding Cowin 2.0 Vaccination In India. All questions and their answers are Given below.
Who can apply for the COVID-19 vaccine in the 2nd phase In India?
- People above 60 years of age and those over 45 with comorbidities will be able to register themselves on the Co-WIN platform from Monday.
- People between the Age Of 45 – 60 Above Are Eligible.
What is The Cost of the vaccine in India for covid-19 vaccination?
- Vaccination will be provided free of charge at the government health facilities.
- There will be on a payment basis in the private health facilities.
- All private hospitals can charge Rs 150 for vaccines and Rs 100 for service charges fixed by the central government on Saturday.
Can I get the vaccine in the home state?
- The beneficiary will also have the option to get inoculated in a state different from his or her home state.
- Beneficiary Can Get Vaccinated At Any Location Of India. Just Need to Submit id proof.
Main Features Of COWIN 2.0 App
There will be some advanced features in the Co-WIN 2.0 that will help the beneficiaries to register themselves from March 1. Check out the below-listed features of the app:
- Cowin 2.0 App is GPS Enabled.
- The new version of the Co-WIN app will come with the advanced feature of a GPS-enabled setting.
- There will also be a walk-in-provision to register yourself for the vaccination. In this, the people will be provided with the provision of registering at the session site too.
- A person can make four appointments on one mobile phone.
- There will be no option for choosing the vaccine but there will be an option for selecting the date and center.
- No Option Of Choosing Vaccine.
This Mobile Application is currently meant for Cowin Facility level users to perform the following tasks as Vaccinator, Supervisors, and Surveyors.
1) Beneficiary Registration:
- Based on identified priority group by the Government of India, the Beneficiary can be registered on the Application.
2) Beneficiary Verification:
- Beneficiary’s relevant details can be captured in encrypted form which can be utilized to ensure that vaccine is administered to relevant Beneficiary.
- This is applicable at the time of registration as well as vaccination.
3) Aadhaar Authentication:
- To ensure de-duplication, Beneficiary’s Aadhaar authentication can be done from the application in the form of OTP and Demographic Authentication.
- This is applicable at the time of registration or at the time of validation.
4) Vaccination Status:
- Based on the dosing schedule, the vaccination status of the Beneficiary can be updated from not vaccinated to partially vaccinated and partially vaccinated to vaccination completion.
5) Reporting of Adverse Event Following Immunization:
- AEFI – Adverse Event following Immunization can be reported from the application.
How To Download COWIN 2.0 App For Android And IOS Devices?
- First Click on The Link Given below In the table.
- Now You Will get Playstore Open
- Now Install This App on your Smart Phone.
- Now you need to open Cowin 2.0 app.
- That’s it. Now you Can Register yourself for the covid 19 vaccination.
|Google Play Store Download Link||IOS Device App Download|
Cowin : How to register for the COVID-19 vaccine via the official website In My State.
- Head over to www.cowin.gov.in.
- Scroll down to ‘Find Your Nearest Vaccination Center’.
- Click on ‘Register Yourself.
- Enter mobile number and tap on ‘Get OTP’.
- Enter the OTP and follow the on-screen instructions to get yourself registered.
Cowin : Covid-19 Vaccine Registration Online In the Different States In India.
Here We Are Sharing The process Of How To Register For the Different States In India For the Cowin Vaccine. List Of All States Mentioned Below And Registration Link .
- Covid Vaccine Registration Andhra Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Arunachal Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Assam
- Covid Vaccine Registration Bihar
- Covid Vaccine Registration Chhattisgarh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Goa
- Covid Vaccine Registration Gujarat
- Covid Vaccine Registration Haryana
- Covid Vaccine Registration Himachal Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Jharkhand
- Covid Vaccine Registration Karnataka
- Covid Vaccine Registration Kerala
- Covid Vaccine Registration Madhya Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Maharashtra
- Covid Vaccine Registration Manipur
- Covid Vaccine Registration Meghalaya
- Covid Vaccine Registration Mizoram
- Covid Vaccine Registration Nagaland
- Covid Vaccine Registration Odisha
- Covid Vaccine Registration Punjab
- Covid Vaccine Registration Sikkim
- Covid Vaccine Registration Tamil Nadu
- Covid Vaccine Registration Telangana
- Covid Vaccine Registration Tripura
- Covid Vaccine Registration Uttar Pradesh
- Covid Vaccine Registration Uttarakhand
- Covid Vaccine Registration West Bengal
- Covid Vaccine Registration Delhi
State Wise Covid Vaccine Registration Cowin 2021
|HP – Himachal Pradesh||Jharkhand|
|Mizoram||MP – Madhya Pradesh|
|Uttar Pradesh – UP||West Bengal|
Covid Vaccine Registration Online : Covid 2nd Dose Registration
Those Who are 18+ Years Of age And Who Have already Vaccinated With First Dose Will Be Eligible For the Second Dose . 2nd Dose Of Covid Vaccine Is Compuslory For Every Citizen Of India . Those Who Are Already Vaccinated with First Dose Must Go For 2nd Dose .
Covid Vaccine Registration Online : How to do registration for Covid 2nd Dose?
From the Cowin app itself, you can book a slot for your vaccination, for which you will have to register yourself first in it, about which we will give you complete information. Please read it carefully:-
- First of all, go to the official website and the is www.cowin.gov.in.
- The link of which will be available in our article.
- After that, the home page will open on your screen.
- On the home page, you will find the option to register, click on it.
- After clicking, you have to register through your mobile number.
- Along with this, all the other asked details will have to be filled in.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on submit and the registration will be done.
- After registration, you can take an appointment.
Covid Vaccine Registration Online : How to get an appointment date for Covid 2nd Dose?
For the 2nd dose, you will get an appointment only from the Cowin App, for which you will have to sign in and fill in all the details. You can take an appointment for your vaccination in your private covid centers and we will give you complete information about this process.
- First, you sign in on the online portal www.cowin.gov.in.
- After signing in, your account details page will open.
- In it, you will see your name and other details.
- Then you have to click on the Schedule button below that page.
- The next page will open as soon as you click.
- “Book Appointment for Vaccination” will open on the next page.
- Then you have to fill your vaccine, district, nearest covid center, and Pincode in it.
- After filling in the details, you have to click on submit.
- After that your appointment will be completed, take out the print copy of it.
Covid Vaccination Certificate – How to download ?
Digilocker app allows you to store your various personal documents like Aadhar Card, Driving License, PAN Card etc. This app also stores data from various other departments of the Indian Government. You can download Corona Vaccination certificate from the Digi-Locker app by following these steps Which Are Mentioned Below . For Full Process Check All Details Mentioend Below.
How To Download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Digilocker ?
- First Visit the Play store to download and install the Digi-Locker app.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details like Name, DOB, gender, Security Pin, Mobile number, Aadhar number, and Email ID.
- Now after the registration, navigate through the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled as “Vaccine Certificate”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 Digit Reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
- Now You will See Your Covid Vaccine Certificate
- Download It For Future Use
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website
www.cowin.gov.in is the official website for the vaccination in India. The website can be used for various purposes but on this page we will only discuss the vaccine certificate download process. Here are some easy steps to lead you through the certificate download process.
- Go to the official website of Cowin i.e. www.cowin.gov.in/home using your browser.
- Now click on the sign-in button.
- Now login using your registered mobile number.
- The OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your identity.
- After login, you will see your vaccination dates for both the first and second vaccination.
- Now, go to the certificate tab link given under your name.
- Click on the Download Button to download a PDF file as the Corona Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App ?
- If you have not downloaded the app already, go to the play store and download the app from there.
- Open the UMANG app.
- Open the app in your mobile and search for the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section, you will find a tab named CoWIN.
- Click on the CoWIN and tap on the Download Vaccination Certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP that is just sent to your mobile.
- Confirm the Beneficiary’s name and download the Covid Vaccination certificate from there.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App ?
Aarogya Setu app was specially designed for Covid only. It can diagnose the early symptoms of the Covid and also keeps track of Corona Positive people around you. You can use Aarogya Setu to download your vaccination certificate also.
- Install the Aarogya Setu App From Google Play Store.
- Now Login or Register using your Mobile Number and OTP.
- Click on the CoWIN tab at the top.
- Now click on the Vaccine Certificate and enter your 13 Digit Beneficiary ID.
- Now click on the “Get Certificate” link to download it in your device.
- Now You Can Download Covid Vaccine Certificate.
What Is the 2nd Dose Vaccination Gap Decided By Ministry Of Health ?
|Covaxin Gap||For COVAXIN: Within 28 days to 42 days after the 1st dose.|
|Covidshield Gap||For COVISHIELD: Within 84 days to 112 days after the 1st dose.|
|Sputnik V||For SPUTNIK V: Within 21 days to 90 days after the 1st dose.|
|Moderna||For Moderna: Recommended interval between doses are 28 days but can be extend till 42 Days.|
|Zycov-D||For Zydus Cadila Zycov-D (Not yet revealed)|
Frequently Asked Questions on Co-WIN : Covid Vaccine Registration Online
Where can I register for COVID-19 vaccination?
- You can log into the Co-WIN portal using the link www.cowin.gov.in and click on the “Register/Sign In Yourself” tab to register for COVID-19 vaccination.
Is there a mobile app that needs to be installed to register for vaccination?
- There is no authorised mobile app for registering for vaccination in India. You need to log into the Co-WIN portal.
- You can also register for vaccination through the ArogyaSetu App.
Which age groups can register for vaccination on the Co-WIN portal?
- At present all citizens above 60 years of age and those between the age of 45 and a 59 years with one of the specified comorbidities can register for vaccination.
Is online registration mandatory for Covid 19 vaccination ?
- No. Vaccination Centres also provide for a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day.
- However, it is recommended to register online and schedule vaccination in advance for a hassle-free vaccination experience.
How many people can be registered in the Co-WIN portal through one mobile number?
- Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
How can citizens with no access of smart phones or computers manage online registration ?
- Up to 4 people can be registered for vaccination using the same mobile number.
- Citizens can take help from friends or family for online registration.
- Your own feature phone can also be used to register through a smart phone of your friend or registration on the Portal.
- Facility for on the spot registration is also available.
Can I register for vaccination without Aadhaar card?
Yes, you can register for Co-WIN portal using any of the following ID proofs:
- Aadhaar card
- Driving License
- PAN card
- Pension Passbook
- NPR Smart Card
- Voter ID Card (EPIC)
Is there any registration charges to be paid?
- No. There is no registration charge.
What is the documentation required for registration by citizen with comorbidity?
- No documents needs to be uploaded at the time of registration.
- Citizen in the age bracket of 45 and 59 years, can register themselves after recording confirmation of any specified comorbid conditions.
- You need to carry a medical certificate from any Registered Medical Practitioner at the time of vaccination, which will be verified and uploaded at the Vaccination Center.
Can I book an appointment for vaccination in the Co-WIN portal?
- Yes, you can book appointment for vaccination through Co-WIN portal after logging-in in the Co-WIN Portal through your registered mobile number.
Can I download appointment slip?
- Yes, the appointment slip can be downloaded after the appointment has been scheduled.
How can I find the nearest vaccination centre?
- You can search in Co-WIN portal (or Aarogya Setu) for the vaccination centre nearest to your location by either searching through PIN code or by choosing the State and the District.
What if I cannot go for vaccination on the date of appointment? Can I reschedule my appointment?
- The appointment can be rescheduled at any time.
- In case you do not go for vaccination on the date of appointment, you can reschedule the appointment by clicking on “Reschedule” tab.
Do I have an option for cancellation of appointment?
- Yes, you can cancel an appointment already scheduled.
- You can also reschedule the appointment and choose another date or time slot of your convenience.
Where will I receive confirmation of date and time of vaccination?
- Once an appointment is scheduled, you will receive the details of the vaccination centre, date and time slot chosen for appointment in an SMS sent to your registered mobile number.
- You can also download the appointment slip and print it or keep it on your smart phone.
Can I get vaccination without appointment?
- Vaccination Centres also provide for a limited number of on-spot registration slots every day.
- However, fixing an online appointment using Co-WIN portal is recommended to avoid waiting time and queue in the vaccination centre, as in each centre only limited slots are made
- available for on-spot registration.
Is it necessary to take 2nd dose of vaccination?
- Yes. It is recommended that both doses of vaccine should be taken for realising the full benefit of vaccination. Both doses must be of the same vaccine type.
When should I take the 2nd dose of vaccination?
- It is recommended that the 2nd dose of COVAXIN should be administered in the interval of 4 to 6 weeks from the date of 1st dose administration.
- For COVISHIELD the recommended interval is 4 to 8 weeks.
- You may choose the date of 2nd dose vaccination as per your convenience.
Will my 2nd dose appointment be automatically scheduled by Co-WIN system?
- No. You have to take an appointment for the 2nd dose vaccination.
- The Co-WIN system will help you book an appointment in a Vaccination Centre where the same vaccine is being administered as the vaccine type (COVAXIN or COVISHIELD) of the 1st dose.
Is vaccination free at all vaccination centres?
- No. Vaccination is free at Government hospitals and charged up to Rs. 250 per dose in Private hospitals.
- Citizens can get this information on the Co-WIN portal while booking an appointment.
Why do I need a vaccination certificate?
- Vaccination certificate is a verifiable proof of vaccination that you can use to establish that have been vaccinated in cases where any such requirement is specified.
Where can I download vaccination certificate from?
- You can download vaccination certificate from the Co-WIN portal (cowin.gov.in) or the Aarogya Setu app or through Digi-Locker by following the simple steps. You may do so by using the mobile number used at the time of registration.
Which documents should I carry with me for vaccination?
- You should carry your identity proof specified by you at the time of registration on the CoWIN portal, a printout/screenshot of your appointment slip and the proof of comorbidity (if
your age is 45 to 59 years).
Can I get vaccinated with 2nd dose in a different State/District?
- Yes, You can get vaccinated in any State/District.
- The only restriction is that you will be able to get vaccinated only on those centres which are offering the same vaccine as was administered to you on your first dose.
Whom do I contact in case of side effects from vaccination?
- You can call on the national helpline ‘1075’ for information and guidance if you experience any side effects post COVID-19 vaccination. You may also contact the Vaccination Centre where you took vaccination, for advice.