Covid Vaccination Certificate Download | How To Download Full Process – COVID-19 vaccination certificate is given to a person who has obtained both doses of vaccination. This certificate can be downloaded by any person. The certificate is used as proof of obtaining vaccination against COVID-19. The third phase of vaccination is being conducted in India in which citizens above 18 years of age are being vaccinated. Though India is currently facing the problem of lack of vaccination, people who have received both doses of the vaccine can download the certificate as vaccination proof through online medium. This certification can be downloaded through Aarogya Setu app or CoWIN website. Both these platforms are controlled by the Government.
Covid vaccination certificate is a proof that indicates that a person has been vaccinated. It is important to submit a vaccination certificate now if you are travelling to other countries. Anyone can download this certificate online. If you have also been vaccinated, you can get it from the Couin portal. CoWIN portal has the option to download pdf of vaccination certificate.
CoWIN is basically an open-source platform that serves the public health system by arranging and monitoring the entire covid vaccination process across the country. It is usually used to register for vaccination booking slots and download certificates. You can also download your vaccination certificate using Umang, Arogya Setu, or other apps and portals.
Key Highlights :
|Name of the certificate||Covid Vaccination Certificate|
|Issuing Authority||Government of India|
|Mode of downloading||Online|
|CoWIN official website||www.cowin.gov.in|
What is COVID Vaccine Certificate?
- COVID vaccine certificate is an official document that proves that a person has been vaccinated.
- It is released after COVID-19 vaccine supplements (first and second) are administered.
- The vaccine certificate contains a 13 digit specific beneficiary reference ID (13-digit beneficiary reference ID), using which you can get all the details of that particular person.
How to download vaccine certificate In India & May State ?
- Those who get the first dose of COVID vaccine will get only a temporary COVID vaccine certificate.
- It is only after receiving both vaccinesupplements that you get complete information about vaccination.
- But you can still download your corona vaccine certificate after a dose.
- We’ll tell you how you can download a vaccine certificate from aarogya setu.
- So let’s know how you can download your corona vaccine certificate.
- This certificate may require you in many places and can be easily downloaded.
It is very important to know that COVID-19 vaccine certification can be downloaded only for those who have taken both doses of vaccination. Two types of COVID-19 vaccine are being administered in India, one Covaxin made by Bharat Biotech and the other by Astrazeneca/Oxford and Serum Institute of India Covishield.
Let us know how to download online COVID-19 vaccination certificate.
- First you have to visit the CoWIN website.
- Now enter your 10 digit mobile number on the website and get OTP on the phone.
- Once logged in, you will see a list of all register edited members who have registered through mobile.
- Those who have taken both the doses will be seen in green plastered banner ‘Vaccinated’.
- Now Click On The Link To Download Certificate.
- Now Your Certificate Will Appear In Front Of You Which You Can Download From There .
How to download Cowin Vaccination Certificate from Digilocker App ?
DigiLocker app allows you to store your various personal documents like Aadhaar card, driving license etc. The app also stores data from various other departments of the Government of India. You can download corona vaccination certificate from Digi-Locker app by following these steps.
- If you haven’t already downloaded the Certificate yet Then You need To installed the Digi-Locker app
- To Download Digilocker App Please go to the Play Store.
- Now go through the registration process in the app by entering details like name, date of birth, gender, security PIN, mobile number, Aadhaar number and email ID.
- Now after registration, navigate through the Central Government tab and click on the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare (MoHFW).
- You will see an option labeled as a “vaccine certificate”.
- Click on the Vaccine Certificate link and enter your 13 digit reference ID to download the Covid Vaccine Certificate.
How to download Covid Vaccination Certificate from Cowin Website cowin.gov.in ?
www.cowin.gov.in is the official website of vaccination in India. The website can be used for various purposes but on this page we will only discuss the vaccine certificate download process. Here are some easy steps to guide you in the certificate download process.
- Visit The Kauin’s official website i.e. www.cowin.gov.in/home using your browser.
- Now click the sign-in button and login using your registered mobile number.
- OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number to confirm your identity.
- After logging in, you will see your vaccination dates for both first and second vaccinations.
- Now, go to the Certificate tab link below your name.
- Click the download button to download the PDF file as corona vaccine certificate.
How to download Corona Vaccine Certificate From Umang App In My Phone ?
Using umang app and downloading certificates for covid vaccine is really simple. Check these steps to get the process of downloading vaccination certificates from umang app. Indian Citizen Can Download Their Certificate From official UMANG APP.
- Open umang app. If you haven’t already downloaded the app, go to the Play Store and download the app from there.
- Open the app in your mobile and search for the “What’s New” section.
- Under the “What’s New” section, you’ll find a tab with CoWIN name.
- Click on CoWIN and tap download vaccination certificate option.
- Now enter your mobile number and also enter the OTP which has just been sent to your mobile.
- Confirm the name of the beneficiary and download the covid vaccination certificate from there.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Aarogya Setu App ?
The Arogya Setu app was Developed exclusively for covid only. It can diagnose the early symptoms of covid and also monitors corona positive people around you. You can also use arogya setu to download your vaccination certificate. Full process Of Downloading Covid Vaccine Certificate Is Given Below.
- Vaccine Certificate Download from Arogya Setu App
- You can also download the vaccine certificate from Aarogya Setu app.
- After opening the app, click the CoWIN tab and then click Vaccination Certificate.
- Now enter the reference ID and then click ‘Get Certificate’ and then download your certificate by clicking ‘Download PDF’.
How to download Covid Vaccine Certificate with Mobile number ?
Citizen of India Can Download Covid Vaccine Certificate From Different Sources By Using Mobile Number .
- Cowin Website
- Aarogya Setu App
- UMANG App
- Digilocker App
Information shown on Vaccination Certificate
The vaccination certificate pdf is easy to access and can be saved for further references. It will be indicating the following information about the vaccination and beneficiaries-
- Certificate status (Provisional or final certificate)
- Beneficiary details include-
- Name of the beneficiary
- Id Verified
- Unique health Id (UHID)
- Reference ID of the beneficiary
- Vaccination details include-
- Name of the vaccine
- Date of dose
- Date of next dose (in case of 1st dose)
- Vaccinated by
- Security QR code
|Covid Vaccination Certificate CoWIN portal||https://www.cowin.gov.in/|
|Arogya Setu Portal||https://www.aarogyasetu.gov.in/|
|CoWIN Vaccination Certificate Verification||Click Here|
FAQ : Realted To Covid vaccine certificate download
How to download vaccine certificate COVID without a mobile number?
How to download COVID vaccine certificate without Beneficiary ID or Reference number?
When can you download corona vaccine certificate?
Where can corona vaccine certificate be downloaded from?
Corona Vaccine Certificate What will be of use?
Why do I need a Covid vaccination certificate?
- So guys, you must have understood how to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate now. (Corona vaccination certificate download) We have told you all the steps well.
- However, if you don’t understand anything in our process, or if you want to ask us something, you can wipe it through the comment box below. We will do our best to help you.
- If you like this article, do share it with your friends on your Social Media platforms. And also inform them how to Download Covid Vaccination Certificate.