Commonwealth Games 2022 India Medal Winners List Pdf Download – CWG 2022 will begin with the opening ceremony on July 28 and conclude with the closing ceremony on August 8. While the Games are open on July 28, the events of various Games will begin the next day on July 29. A total of 72 nations, including India, will compete in Birmingham 2022. Athletes will compete in 20 sports at CWG 2022 and India has nominated more than 200 athletes or sportspersons who will compete in 16 sports including cricket, hockey, athletics, badminton. Some names.
In the last 18 appearances at the Commonwealth Games, India has won over 500 medals, including 181 gold, with their best ever being in the 2010 Commonwealth Games, where they won 101 medals and finished second in the overall table that year. As India looking to Do better their medal haul or even get close to the one in 2010 edtion, here we take a look at the sports Indian athletes or players will be competing in alongside India medal winners and the medal tally at Birmingham 2022:
Commonwealth Games 2022 India Medal Winners List Pdf Download
|1||Sanket Sargar||Silver||Men’s 55kg||Weightlifting|
|2||Gururaja Poojary||Bronze||Men’s 61kg||Weightlifting|
|3||Mirabai Chanbu||Gold||Women’s 49kg||Weightlifting|
|4||Bindyarani Devi||Silver||Women’s 55kg||Weightlifting|
|5||Jeremy Lalrinnunga||Gold||Men’s 67kg||Weightlifting|
|6||Achinta Sheuli||Gold||Men’s 73kg||Weightlifting|
|7||Sushila Devi Likmabam||Silver||Women’s 48kg||Judo|
|8||Vijay Kumar Yadav||Bronze||Men’s 60kg||Judo|
|9||Harjinder Kaur||Bronze||Women’s 71kg||Weightlifting|
|10||Indian women’s team||Gold||Women’s fours||Lawn bowls|
|11||Vikas Thakur||Silver||Men’s 96kg||Weightlifting|
|12||Indian men’s team||Gold||Men’s team||Table Tennis|
|13||Indian mixed team||Silver||Mixed team||Badminton|
|14||Lovepreet Singh||Weightlifting||Men’s 109 kg category||Bronze|
|15||Saurav Ghosal||Squash||Men’s Singles||Bronze|
|16||Tulika Mann||Judo||Women’s 78 kg||Silver|
|17||Gurdeep Singh||Weightlifting||Men’s +109 kg||Bronze|
|18||Tejaswin Shankar||Athletics||Men’s High Jump||Bronze|
|19||Sudhir||Para Powerlifting||Men’s heavyweight||Gold|
|20||Murali Sreeshankar||Athletics||men’s Long Jump||Silver|
|21||Bajrang Punia||Wrestling||Men’s 65 Kg category||Gold|
|22||Sakshi Malik||Wrestling||Women’s 62 kg category||Gold|
|23||Deepak Punia||Wrestling||Men’s 86 kg category||Gold|
|24||Anshu Malik||Wrestling||Women’s Freestyle 57 kg category||Silver|
|25||Divya Kakran||Wrestling||Women’s 68 kg freestyle||Bronze|
|26||Mohit Grewal||Wrestling||Men’s freestyle 125 kg||Bronze|
|27||Vinesh Phogat||Wrestling||Women’s 53 kg category||Gold|
|28||Naveen||Wrestling||men’s freestyle 74 kg category||Gold|
|29||Bhavina Patel||Table Tennis||women’s singles class||Gold|
|30||Priyanka Goswami||Race Walk||10,000m event||Silver|
|31||Avinash Sable||Athletics||men’s 3000m steeplechase||Silver|
|32||Indian Men Lawn Bowls team||Lawn Bowls||men’s fours team||Silver|
|33||Deepak Nehra||Wrestling||Men’s 97 kg category||Bronze|
|34||Pooja Gehlot||Wrestling||Women’s Freestyle 50 kg category||Bronze|
|35||Pooja Sihag||Wrestling||Women’s 76 kg category||Bronze|
|36||Mohammed Hussamuddin||Boxing||Men’s 57kg featherweight category||Bronze|
|37||Rohit Tokas||Boxing||Men’s 67kg Welterweight||Bronze|
|38||Sonalben Manubhai Patel||Table Tennis||women’s singles class 3-5||Bronze|
|39||Jaismine Lamboria||Boxing||women’s lightweight (60 kg) category||Bronze|
|40||Ravi Kumar Dahiya||Wrestling||Men’s 57 kg freestyle||Gold|
|41||Nitu Ghanghas||Boxing||women’s 48 kg category||Gold|
|42||Eldhose Paul||Athletics||men’s triple jump||Gold|
|43||Amit Panghal||Boxing||men’s 51 kg category||Gold|
|44||Nikhat Zareen||Boxing||women’s 50 kg category||Gold|
|45||Table Tennis Mixed Team||Table Tennis||Table tennis mixed doubles||Gold|
|46||Abdulla Aboobacker||Athletics||Men’s Triple Jump||Silver|
|47||Sharath Kamal and G Sathiyan||Table Tennis||men’s Doubles Final||Silver|
|48||Women’s Cricket Team||Cricket||Women’s Cricket Team||Silver|
|49||Indian Women Hockey Team||Hockey||Women’s Hockey||Bronze|
|50||Sandeep Kumar||Athletics||Men’s 10,000 m racewalk||Bronze|
|51||Annu Rani||Athletics||women’s Javelin Throw event||Bronze|
|52||Tressa Jolly and Gayatri Gopichand||Badminton||Young Women’s Doubles pair||Bronze|
|53||Saurav Ghosal and Dipika Pallikal||Squash||Mixed Doubles||Bronze|
|54||Sagar Ahlawat||Boxing||men’s 92+ kg category||Silver|
|55||PV Sindhu||Badminton||Women’s Singles||Gold|
|56||Lakshya Sen||Badminton||Men’s Singles||Gold|
|57||G. Sthiyan||Table Tennis||Men’s Singles||Bronze|
|58||Sharath Kamal||Table Tennis||Men’s Singles||Gold|
|59||Men’s Double Badminton||Badminton||Men’s Doubles||Gold|
|60||Kidambi Srikanth||Badminton||Men’s Singles||Bronze|
|61||Indian Men’s Hockey Team||Hockey||Men’s Hockey||Silver|
Sanket Mahadev Sargar :
- Silver medal in men’s 55 kg weightlifting.
- The Indian weightlifter lifted a total of 241kg to win the silver medal.
- He was the first medal winner of the country in the grand event.
Gururaja Poojary :
- Bronze medal in men’s 61 kg weightlifting.
- Poojary bagged the second medal for India. He lifted a total of 269kg.
Mirabai Chanu :
- Gold medal- The Indian women weightlifter bagged the first gold medal for the country in the women’s 49 mkg category.
- The Olympic silver medallist set a new event record by lifting a total of 201kg.
- She lifted 88kg in snatch and 113kg in clean and jerk to win the gold.
Bidyarani Devi : Silver
- Silver medal– The women weightlifter won the second silver medal in women’s 55kg category.
- She lifted a total of 202kg.
- The Indian lifter lifted 86kg in snatch and 116kg in the clean and jerk round.
Jeremy Lalrinnunga : Gold
- GOLD medal– The Indian weightlifter bagged the second gold for the country in the men’s 67kg category by lifting a total of 300kg.
- He lifted 140 kg lift in the snatch category and 160 kg in the Clean and Jerk category.
- This is a new Commonwealth Games record.
Achinta Sheuli : Gold
- GOLD (Weightlifting, Men’s 73kg)
- West Bengal boy Achinta Sheuli clinched gold in the Men’s 73kg event and with the commonwealth games record For India
- He lifted 170kg on his third attempt in clean and jerk to add to his 143kg in snatch for a combined total pf 313kg.
Vikas Thakur – Silver
- Indian heavy weightlifter Vikas Thakur Won another Commonwealth Games.
- He won a Silver in the men’s 96kg.
- Thakur lifted a total of 346 kg to finish the second.
- He claim his third Commonwealth Games Medal across three editions.
Harjinder Kaur – Bronze
- India’s Harjinder Kaur won Bronze Medal in the women’s 71 kg weightlifting competition In Common Wealth Games.
Vijay Kumar Yadav : Bronze Medal
- Vijay Kumar Yadav Won Bronze Medal in Men’s 60-kg class at the ongoing CWG 2022.
- He pounded on the mistake of his opponent and pinned him down for 10 seconds to end the contest in just 58 seconds.
CWG 2022: List of Medal Winners for India Sports Wise :
|Sports Name||Winners Name|
|Men’s Triple Jump||
|10000m Race walk||
|Para Power Lifting||
|Men’s 3000m steeplechase||
|Women’s Javelin Throw||
Indian Total Players CWG 2022 Games : Commonwealth Games 2022 India Medal Winners List
|Sport||Number of Athletes/Players|
|Para Table Tennis||4|
For India, this millennium has had considerable success at the 2006 Commonwealth Games bar in Melbourne. At the 2002 Manchester Games, India won 69 medals — the first time they crossed the 50-medal mark and remained the country’s best performance outside the home. In 2010, at the Games in New Delhi, India made the most of the domestic crowd and conditions to win 101 medals. In Glasgow and Gold Coast, India won 64 and 66 medals respectively to continue their impressive run.
Commonwealth Games 2022 India Medal Winners List
- In all sports, India has won 181 gold medals, 173 silver and 149 bronze for a combined 503 medals.
- The Birmingham Commonwealth Games begin on July 29, with sporting activities underway at the Lawn Bowls.
- England became the first country to win a gold medal in the men’s triathlon.
- PKL Season 9 Players Auction List – Pro Kabaddi 2022 Auction List
- Commonwealth Games 2022 Medal Winners List – Latest Updated
Commonwealth Games 2022 Medal Tally India :
|Medal||Player And Sports|
|Gold Medal||PV Sindhu – Badminton Women’s Singles|
|Gold Medal||Lakshya Sen – Badminton Men’s Singles|
|Gold Medal||Nikhat Zareen – Boxing Women’s Light Flyweight|
|Gold Medal||Vinesh Phogat – Wrestling Women’s Freestyle 53kg|
|Gold Medal||Ravi Kumar Dahiya – Wrestling Men’s Freestyle 57kg|
|Gold Medal||Naveen – Wrestling Men’s Freestyle 74kg|
|Gold Medal||Sharath Kamal – Table Tennis men’s singles|
|Gold Medal||Nitu Ghanghas – Boxing Minimumweight|
|Gold Medal||Amit Panghal – Boxing Flyweight|
|Gold Medal||Bajrang Punia – Wrestling Men’s Freestyle 65kg|
|Gold Medal||Sakshi Malik – Wrestling Women’s Freestyle 62kg|
|Gold Medal||Deepak Punia – Wrestling Men’s Freestyle 86kg|
|Gold Medal||Mirabai Chanu – Weightlifting Women’s 49kg|
|Gold Medal||Jeremy Lalrinnunga – Weightlifting Men’s 67kg|
|Gold Medal||Achinta Sheuli – Weightlifting Men’s 73kg|
|Gold Medal||Lovely Choubey, Pinki, Nayanmoni Saikia, Rupa Rani Tirkey – Lawn Bowls Women’s Fours|
|Gold Medal||Sharath Kamal, Sathiyan Gnanasekaran, Harmeet Desai, Sanil Shetty – Table Tennis Men’s Team|
|Gold Medal||Sudhir – Para Powerlifting Men’s Heavyweight|
|Gold Medal||Bhavina Patel – Table Tennis Women’s Singles Classes 3-5|
|Gold Medal||Eldhose Paul- Men’s Triple Jump|
|Gold Medal||Sharath Kamal, Sreeja Akula – Table Tennis Mixed Team|
|Gold Medal||Satwik Sairaj Rankireddi and Chirag Shetty – Badminton men’s doubles|