CBSE Board Exam Pattern Changes For 2023 : One Board Exam Pattern – The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has decided to change the exam pattern. In this regard, the board announced on Friday that the CBSE will conduct the same board exam as before next year. However, the examinations will be based only on the syllabus reduced by 30 per cent under the revised rule.
According to the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the SBE (Single Board Exam) process will be restored once again from the next session. Currently, due to the outbreak of corona epidemic, the TBE (Term Based Exam) pattern was adopted by CBSE. Under which the examinations were divided into two parts. Due to which the exam is being conducted in two terms.
The change was made due to Corona :
- The board also said that the CBSE had decided to hold the exam in two terms in view of the current situation, but never mentioned that it would be applicable forever.
- Now, once the situation becomes normal, the Board will again conduct the single board examinations.
- According to the information, the Board says that the decision has been taken on the basis of approvals received by the schools.
- Apart from this, the National Education Policy proposes that all students be allowed to take board exams on two occasions in an academic yea
- r. Which includes a main exam and an improvement test for improvement.
Term 2 exam to begin from April 26 : CBSE Board Exam Pattern Changes For 2023
- After the conduct of the Term-I Board examination for the session 2021-22, the Term 2 examinations are going to start soon.
- It will be held from April 26. The Term 1 examinations were held in November-December last year.
- The results of the Term 1 examination have been released.
- The final result will be given to the examinees by combining the marks of term 1 and 2.
- CBSE Term 2 Admit Card 2022 Download link for Class 10th, 12th