Best Credit Card list in India 2022 With No Annual Fees, Shopping – A credit card is a basic requirement to maintain essential expenses and lifestyle maintenance. We have done detailed research about popular and useful credit cards in India. As a result, we have listed our top pick of the best credit cards in India based on features, benefits and user reviews. Our list will give you detailed ideas and clarity in choosing the best rated credit card in India.
Our detailed research includes aspects of the best credit cards in India, 2022, including bank details, credit cards, spending patterns and rewards provided. Our list will help you analyze the bank according to your earnings, expenses and reward. So, you can easily select the best credit card in India to get the best services and rewards with maximum spending coverage and minimum returns.
Best Credit Card list in India 2022 With No Annual Fees, Shopping
|Sr. no.||Bank||Joining fee||Annual fee|
|1.||Citi Rewards Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000|
|2.||SimplyCLICK SBI Card||Rs. 500||Rs. 499|
|3.||Axis Bank Ace Credit Card||Rs. 499||Rs. 499|
|4.||HDFC Diners Club Black Credit Card||Rs. 10,000||Rs. 10,000|
|5.||Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card||Nil||Nil|
|6.||HSBC Cashback Credit Card||Rs. 750||Rs. 750|
|7.||SBI SimplySave Advantage Credit Card||Rs. 499||Rs. 499|
|8.||YES Prosperity Reward Plus Card||Rs. 399||Rs. 399|
|9.||HDFC Regalia Credit Card||Rs. 2,500||Rs. 2,500|
|10.||Air India SBI Signature Credit Card||Rs. 4,999||Rs. 4,999|
|11.||IndianOil Citi Platinum Credit Card||Rs. 1,000||Rs. 1,000|
|12.||HDFC Infinia Credit Card Metal Edition||Rs. 4,999||Rs. 4,999|
What Is Credit Card ?
Credit card is a financial instrument issued by banks with a pre-determined credit limit, which helps you make cashless transactions. The card issuer sets credit limits based on your credit score, credit history, and your income.
- Once you receive the credit card bill, you can repay the amount spent within a certain repayment period without any interest.
- After this grace period, interest is levied on your balance.
The main difference between credit card and debit card is that money is deducted from your bank account when you swipe a debit card. In the case of credit cards, the money is taken from your credit limit.
- You can swipe a credit card to pay online or offline for almost all products and services.
- When you apply for a credit card and start using it, make sure that the amount you have borrowed or used is repaid within the stipulated time frame to avoid penalty charges.
- Your credit card details are securely stored with the issuer.
- Do not share your credit card information with anyone to avoid fraud.
Credit Cards Features List : Best Credit Card list in India
- EMI Payments
- Easy Approval
- Customised Card Limit
- Loans During Emergencies
- Cash Withdrawal
- Discounts / Offers / Rewards
- Secured Transactions
Advanatages Of Credit Cards : Best Credit Card list in India
- Hassle-free shopping experience.
- No need to carry cash
- Rewards, cashback, and offers
- Easy cash withdrawal
- Widely accepted
- Meet emergencies Requirements If You Do Not Have Money In Your Bank Account.
- Improves credit score Of Yours.
How can I get a credit card without a bank account?
Here’s how you can get a credit card without a bank account
1. Meet the credit card eligibility criteria
Bajaj Finserv requires you to meet simple eligibility criteria to get a SuperCard.
- Applicants should be within the age of 25 to 65 years
- Applicants must have a regular source of income
- Applicants must have a minimum CIBIL score of 750 with no record of default
- Applicants must also be an existing Bajaj Finserv customer and Bajaj Finserv EMI Network cardholder
2. Apply for the SuperCard
Applying for the Bajaj Finserv RBL Bank SuperCard is quick and easy:
- First Visit The Official Website Of Bajaj Finservice .
- Now enter your mobile number
- Submit the OTP received and check if you have a pre-approved credit card offer
- If yes, avail of your pre-approved offer
- In case of no offer, submit your details
- Get a call from our representative
- Now Submit the necessary documents
- Your credit card will be delivered to you in 7 working days.
3. Credit card document submission
- There are 3 primary documents required to avail a credit card – a passport size photograph, identity proof and address proof.
- Additional documents may be needed during the application process Which you need To Submit When Required.
How to pay credit card bills through Google Pay?
- First You need To Open the Google Pay app installed on your mobile phone
- Now Open the ‘New payment’ option if you are doing this for the first time
- Now Select either of the two options, i.e., ‘UPI ID’ or ‘QR’
- If you have selected ‘UPI ID’, log in with the UPI credentials For payment . If you have selected ‘QR’, scan the QR code to proceed.
- Enter your credit card number and verify with an OTP
- Enter your bill amount to make the credit card payment through Google Pay
- Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Portfolio List, Networth, Stocks List
How to make a credit card payment through IMPS?
IMPS is one of the many online payment methods available to pay by credit card. Easily pay credit card bills using either of the two options available under the IMPS feature, that is, mmid (mobile money identifier) and ifsc – account number method.
1. IMPS credit card payment through the MMID method
- First You need To Open the mobile application of your financial institution
- Now Select IMPS as your preferred method of online payment
- Next Fill in the MMID number issued for your credit card along with the mobile number of the merchant accepting your card issuer’s bill payments
- Now Enter the bill amount to be paid and initiate payment
- Once your Credit Card payment is complete, you will receive a confirmation on your registered mobile number.
2. Credit card payment through IMPS – IFSC method
- First Open the net banking page of the financial institution you want to make the payment from
- Now Log in with your user ID and password
- Now Add your credit card to the list of beneficiaries. Here, the name on your credit card will be the payee name and your credit card number the payee number
- Next, from the dropdown menu under ‘Payments and Transfers’ tab, choose IMPS-IFSC
- Now Choose your credit card as a beneficiary and enter your payment amount
- Submit the information entered and complete your payment after OTP verification