BCCI President List From 1928 To 2022 – Latest Updated List With Tenure – The BCCI president is appointed by members of the state cricket association for a period of 3 years. The Board of Control for Cricket in India was formed in 1928, with the BCCI’s inaugural president R.E. Grant Govan.
- R.E. Grant was the first chairman of the Cricket Control Board in India.
- Sourav Ganguly is the current president of the BCCI, he was appointed as the BCCI president on 23 October 2019, his term will end in September 20022.
- Jagmohan Dalimaya is the only BCCI president who passed away during his tenure. N Srinivasan and Shashank Manohar resigned from the post before the completion of their term.
- N Srinivasan was re-appointed as the BCCI but this time he has been sacked from the post, another person dismissed from the post of BCCI president is Anurag Thakur and in his absence C.K. Khanna served as the BCCI’s acting president.
- The list of BCCI presidents is being given below in the table with his tenure.
The BCCI president is an honorary post (meaning the BCCI president is not paid for the post), but it is the highest post in the Board of Control for Cricket (BCCI). Sourav Ganguly is currently the president of BCCI since October 23, 2019. The list of BCCI presidents from 1928 to 2022 is given below. List of All Banks MD & CEO
BCCI President List From 1928 To 2022 – Latest Updated List With Tenure
|S.No.||Name||Term of Office|
|1||R. E. Grant Govan||1928 to 1933|
|2||Sir Sikandar Hayat Khan||1933 to 1935|
|3||Sir Hamidullah Khan||1935 to 1935|
|4||Sir K. S. Digvijaysinhji||1937 to 1938|
|5||P. Subbarayan||1938 to 1946|
|6||Anthony de Mello||1946 to 1951|
|7||J. C. Mukherji||1951 to 1954|
|8||Maharajkumar of Vizianagram||1954 to 1956|
|9||Sardar Surjit Singh Majithia||1956 to 1958|
|10||R. K. Patel||1958 to 1960|
|11||M. A. Chidambaram||1960 to 1963|
|12||Maharaja Fatehsinghrao Gaekwad||1963 to 1966|
|13||Z. R. Irani||1966 to 1969|
|14||A. N. Ghose||1969 to 1972|
|15||P. M. Rungta||1972 to 1975|
|16||Ramprakash Mehra||1975 to 1977|
|17||M. Chinnaswamy||1977 to 1980|
|18||S. K. Wankhede||1980 to 1982|
|19||N. K. P. Salve||1982 to 1985|
|20||S. Sriraman||1985 to 1988|
|21||B. N. Dutt||1988 to 1988|
|22||Madhavrao Scindia||1990 to 1993|
|23||I. S. Bindra||1993 to 1996|
|24||Raj Singh Dungarpur||1996 to 1999|
|25||A. C. Muthiah||1999 to 2001|
|26||Jagmohan Dalmiya||2001 to 2004|
|27||Ranbir Singh Mahendra||2004 to 2005|
|28||Sharad Pawar||2005 to 2008|
|29||Shashank Manohar||2008 to 2011|
|30||N. Srinivasan||2011 to 2013|
|–||Jagmohan Dalmiya (2) (Interim)||2013 to 2013|
|31||N. Srinivasan (2)||2013 to 2014|
|–||Shivlal Yadav (Interim)||2014 to 2014|
|32||Jagmohan Dalmiya (3)||2015 to 2015|
|33||Shashank Manohar (2)||2015 to 2015|
|34||Anurag Thakur||2016 to 2017|
|35||C. K. Khanaa (Acting President)||2017 to 2017|
|36||Sourav Ganguly||2019 to 2022|