Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd IFSC Codes List – This Bank was founded on May 11, 1973, and is registered under the Co-Operative Society Act 1961 Registration No. 10906 and the RBI License No. ACD/GJ 267 P. The bank began with one branch in Palanpur with a share capital of Rs. 10.00 lacs and has since grown to a share capital of Rs. 10.00 crore as of 31/03/2018.
The bank is currently providing better customer service through its 6 branches located in various locations throughout Banaskantha, Gujarat. Six branches of the bank have spacious and appealing premises. Since 1978, the bank has paid a 12% dividend. The bank’s net NPA has been “ZERO” since its inception, demonstrating the bank’s true strength.
Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd IFSC Codes List, MICR Code
|The Banaskantha .Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd||TBMC0001006||385802031||DEESA||1ST FLOOR MAHETA COMPLEX,NEAR ST PICKUP STAND,DEESA-385535 DIST,BANASKANTHA,GUJARAT|
|The Banaskantha .Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd||TBMC0001005||385802501||IQBALGADH||1ST FLOOR,BHIMNATH COMPLEX,NATIONAL HIGHWAY,IQBALGADH-385135 TALUKA-AMIRGADH,DIST,BANASKANTHA,GUJARAT|
|The Banaskantha Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd||TBMC0001004||385802002||NEW GUNJ||OPP.GUNJ BAZAR BHOJANALAY,INSIDE GUNJ BAZAR,NEW GUNJ,PALANPUR-385001 DIST,BANASKANTHA,GUJARAT|
|The Banaskantha Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd||TBMC0001003||385802004||DHUNDHIYAWADI||1ST FLOOR,RACHANA BUILDING,OPP.JILLA PANCHAYAT,PALANPUR-385001 DIST,BANASKANTHA,GUJARAT|
|The Banaskantha Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd||TBMC0001002||385802003||AHMEDABAD HIGHWAY||SAKAR COMPLEX,AKESHAN ROAD,BELOW BRIDGE,PALANPUR-385001 DIST,BANASKANTHA,GUJARAT|
|The Banaskantha Mercantile Cooperative Bank Ltd||TBMC0001001||SARDAR GUNJ||OLD SARDAR GANJ ROAD,GATHAMAN GATE,PALANPUR-385001 DIST,BANASKANTHA,GUJARAT|
- Hutatma Sahakari Bank Ltd IFSC Codes List 2022 & MICR Codes
- List Of IFSC Code of Janatha Seva Cooperative Bank, MICR code
- List of Janaseva Sahakari Bank Ltd IFSC and MICR Codes List
- List Of Jalgaon Janata Sahakari Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code
- List of IFSC Code of JANATA SAHAKARI BANK LIMITED
- List of The Ajara Urban Co OP Bank Ltd – MICR Code List
- List of Ap Mahesh Coop Urban Bank IFSC Code & MICR Code List
- Andhra Pradesh State Cooperative Bank IFSC Code List
- List Of Ahmednagar Merchant Co-operative Bank IFSC Codes
What is IFSC Code ?
- IFSC code is allotted by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) to all banks and its branches.
- The IFSC code of a bank can be commonly found on a bank account passbook, cheque leaf issued by the bank or on the RBI website.
- Any kind of fund transfer through a bank requires a valid IFSC.
- The different types of fund transfers are NEFT, RTGS and IMPS.
How to find IFSC Code? – Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd
- IFSC code can be found on cheque leaf and bank passbook of the respective bank.
- Banks and respective branch list of IFSC codes can be obtained from Reserve Bank of India’s website.
- The IFSC code of a particular bank can also be found on the banks’ official website.
How to find Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd IFSC Codes?
Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd IFSC code can be used by both national electronic fund transfer and real-time gross settlement finance transfer system.Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd NEFT, RTGS and IMPS codes are provided by RBI. NEFT transactions are arranged in batches while RTGS transactions are arranged individually. IMPS immediately presents 24X7, electronic fund transfers. IFSC code is an 11-character code that identifies bank branches participating in online fund transfers. This code is unique to each branch. Please note that not all branches of the bank provide net banking facility.
How to use NEFT, RTGS and IMPS for fund transfer for Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd ?
For online fund transfer, in addition to the IFSC code of Banaskantha Mercantile Co Operative Bank Ltd (which is provided in this website), you will get account details such as bank records and types (usually savings or current). The list of IFSC codes given will help you find the code for the respective banks. You can then use this information to do online banking. The online mode of payment can be used for transactions like premium payment, bill payment, ticket booking, donation, shopping etc.