Assam Budget 2021 Pdf Download In Assamese | Highlights | MCQ – Assam Budget Presented on 16 July 2021 . This Will be The Last Budget Of BJP led Government In State Of Assam . Here In This Post We Are sharing Highlights and key Announcements Of Budget 2021-22 Of Assam . You can Also Download Assam Budget From Link Given below . Candidates Who Are Aspirants For Government Jobs Should Read Budget Document and Prepare Their Notes . Many Questions asked In Assam State Government Job Exam .
Assam Budget Will be Presented By Assam Finance Minister Today On 6th March 2020. For All Latest Updates Just Bookmark this Page In Your Browser. We Will update All Latest Happening Regarding Budget .
Assam Budget 2021-22 Pdf Download In Assamese | Highlights | MCQ
|Medium||English And Assamese|
|Budget Date||16 July 2021|
|Download Budget Of Assam Link||Budget 2021-22 For Assam Download Link Official Website|
Assam Budget 2021-22 Highlights Pdf
Assam finance minister Ajanta Neog on Friday presented a Rs 566 crore deficit Budget for 2021-22. Neog, who is the first female finance minister of the state refrained from levying any new tax on the public. This is the first budget of Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma-led Assam government.
Financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to families who have lost one or more members due to COVID-19
- A new scheme Assam Microfinance Incentive and Relief Scheme (AMFIRS) 2021 to be launched to give relief to distressed borrowers of microfinance loans.
- 1 lakh vacancies in 48 departments to be filled up.
- Four major roadways to be completed by 2021-22:
- Construction of 250 km of roads by ASRIP and construction of 313 km of roads by ARNIP.
- Construction of 1,000 km of embankment cum roads along Brahmaputra and Barak rivers.
- Functioning of Household Tap Connections to all households in 805 tea estates.
- An Indigenous Faith and Culture dept to be set up and three depts – Directorate of Archaeology, Directorate of Museum and Directorate of Historical & Antiquarian Studies – to be subsumed under the new dept.
- Tamulpur is proposed to be created as a new district.
- Smartphones to almost 8 lakh Class IX & X students of Govt schools for online education.
- Rs 3500 per month to COVID orphans below 15 years of age.
- One time financial assistance of Rs 2.50 lakh to be provided to help women from low income families and who have lost their husbands due to Covid.
- Setting up Agriculture Commission to be headed by a scientist of international repute.
- New Wildlife Safari and Rescue Centres to be set up at Dibrugarh and Silchar.
- 10 police battalions to be set up at 10 locations in a phased manner.
- Assam Cultural Complex to be set up in New Delhi.
- Multi-disciplinary sports complexes to be set up in different parts of state in a phased manner.
- Drones to be deployed to check encroachments in hills.
- Azgarh Wildlife Sanctuary to be declared in Goalpara district.
- Geographical area of Orang National Park to be expanded.
Assam Cancer Care Foundation (ACCF) set up in partnership with Tata Trusts to establish cancer hospitals at –
- Diphu by 2022
Budget Highlights 2020-21
- Rs 1,05,246.23 crore earmarked for Assam Budget 2020-21
- Revenue earning expected to be at Rs 91,930.80 cr
- Under ‘A’ category, subsidy will be given to 38 lakh domestic power consumers
- Rs 15 crore granted in Budget for this purpose
- 30 unit of free power
- Subsidy of Rs 1.10 upto 120 units
- Governmen share claim in NRL is expected to be 13.65 per cent
- For the first time more than Rs one lakh crore earmarked in Budget
- Proposal to provide employement to 55,000 unemployed youth
- Budget expected to have several incentives for women, children and divyangs
- Rs 872 crore sanctioned for free rice for the year 2020-21
- Rs 220 crore under Chah Bagicha Dhan Puraskar scheme
- 102 schools will be opened in tea garden areas
- Hike of Rs 40,000 under Arundhati Swarna Yojana
- Proposal to institute Aideo Handique women award
- Minister said from 54 lakh internet subscribers in 2015, today the population accessing internet has risen to 1.15 crore in Assam.
- Rs 1,000 every month to each student in college and university to help pay their hostel dues.
- 20,000 girl toppers in plus two state board exam to get a scooty each.
- Rs 18,000 to pregnant woman in tea gardens to take care of their health.
- Every tea estate worker to get Rs 50,000 gratuity on the day of retirement.
- Development board for indigenous Muslims to be set up.
- Knowledge of native language to be made mandatory for applying for state government jobs.
- Bodo Kachari development council for the people of the community living outside BTAD.
- Govt to set up 200 new schools in Assam to compete with private schools.
- Special free bus (pink bus) service in Guwahati for women and senior citizens.
- Textbook assistance of Rs 1500 and Rs 2000 for student at graduate and post graduate levels.
- Rs 1000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rs 2000 to each police constable monthly for ration.
- Financial assistance to labourers for annual free health check up.
- Hike in salary of front line forest guards in Kaziranga National Park protecting rhinos from poachers.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website . Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams . We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support . Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .