Assam Budget 2021 Pdf Download In Assamese | Highlights | MCQ – Assam Budget Presented on 16 July 2021 . This Will be The Last Budget Of BJP led Government In State Of Assam . Here In This Post We Are sharing Highlights and key Announcements Of Budget 2021-22 Of Assam . You can Also Download Assam Budget From Link Given below . Candidates Who Are Aspirants For Government Jobs Should Read Budget Document and Prepare Their Notes . Many Questions asked In Assam State Government Job Exam .
Assam Budget Will be Presented By Assam Finance Minister Today 16 July 2021 . For All Latest Updates Just Bookmark this Page In Your Browser. We Will update All Latest Happening Regarding Budget .
Assam Budget 2021-22 Pdf Download In Assamese | Highlights | MCQ
|Medium||English And Assamese|
|Budget Date||16 July 2021|
|Download Budget Of Assam Link||Budget 2021-22 For Assam Download Link Official Website|
|Assam Budget 2021-22 Based 200 + MCQ||Questions And Answers On Budget|
Assam Budget 2021-22 Highlights Pdf
Assam finance minister Ajanta Neog on Friday presented a Rs 566 crore deficit Budget for 2021-22. Neog, who is the first female finance minister of the state refrained from levying any new tax on the public. This is the first budget of Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma-led Assam government.
Financial assistance of Rs 1 lakh to families who have lost one or more members due to COVID-19
- A new scheme Assam Microfinance Incentive and Relief Scheme (AMFIRS) 2021 to be launched to give relief to distressed borrowers of microfinance loans.
- 1 lakh vacancies in 48 departments to be filled up.
- Four major roadways to be completed by 2021-22:
- Construction of 250 km of roads by ASRIP and construction of 313 km of roads by ARNIP.
- Construction of 1,000 km of embankment cum roads along Brahmaputra and Barak rivers.
- Functioning of Household Tap Connections to all households in 805 tea estates.
- An Indigenous Faith and Culture dept to be set up and three depts – Directorate of Archaeology, Directorate of Museum and Directorate of Historical & Antiquarian Studies – to be subsumed under the new dept.
- Tamulpur is proposed to be created as a new district.
- Smartphones to almost 8 lakh Class IX & X students of Govt schools for online education.
- Rs 3500 per month to COVID orphans below 15 years of age.
- One time financial assistance of Rs 2.50 lakh to be provided to help women from low income families and who have lost their husbands due to Covid.
- Setting up Agriculture Commission to be headed by a scientist of international repute.
- New Wildlife Safari and Rescue Centres to be set up at Dibrugarh and Silchar.
- 10 police battalions to be set up at 10 locations in a phased manner.
- Assam Cultural Complex to be set up in New Delhi.
- Multi-disciplinary sports complexes to be set up in different parts of state in a phased manner.
- Drones to be deployed to check encroachments in hills.
- Azgarh Wildlife Sanctuary to be declared in Goalpara district.
- Geographical area of Orang National Park to be expanded.
Assam Cancer Care Foundation (ACCF) set up in partnership with Tata Trusts to establish cancer hospitals at –
- Diphu by 2022
Budget Highlights 2020-21
- Rs 1,05,246.23 crore earmarked for Assam Budget 2020-21
- Revenue earning expected to be at Rs 91,930.80 cr
- Under ‘A’ category, subsidy will be given to 38 lakh domestic power consumers
- Rs 15 crore granted in Budget for this purpose
- 30 unit of free power
- Subsidy of Rs 1.10 upto 120 units
- Governmen share claim in NRL is expected to be 13.65 per cent
- For the first time more than Rs one lakh crore earmarked in Budget
- Proposal to provide employement to 55,000 unemployed youth
- Budget expected to have several incentives for women, children and divyangs
- Rs 872 crore sanctioned for free rice for the year 2020-21
- Rs 220 crore under Chah Bagicha Dhan Puraskar scheme
- 102 schools will be opened in tea garden areas
- Hike of Rs 40,000 under Arundhati Swarna Yojana
- Proposal to institute Aideo Handique women award
- Minister said from 54 lakh internet subscribers in 2015, today the population accessing internet has risen to 1.15 crore in Assam.
- Rs 1,000 every month to each student in college and university to help pay their hostel dues.
- 20,000 girl toppers in plus two state board exam to get a scooty each.
- Rs 18,000 to pregnant woman in tea gardens to take care of their health.
- Every tea estate worker to get Rs 50,000 gratuity on the day of retirement.
- Development board for indigenous Muslims to be set up.
- Knowledge of native language to be made mandatory for applying for state government jobs.
- Bodo Kachari development council for the people of the community living outside BTAD.
- Govt to set up 200 new schools in Assam to compete with private schools.
- Special free bus (pink bus) service in Guwahati for women and senior citizens.
- Textbook assistance of Rs 1500 and Rs 2000 for student at graduate and post graduate levels.
- Rs 1000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rs 2000 to each police constable monthly for ration.
- Financial assistance to labourers for annual free health check up.
- Hike in salary of front line forest guards in Kaziranga National Park protecting rhinos from poachers.
|Important Links For Study Material And Test Series
Get All Exams Study Material Here On StudyDhaba . Get UPSC Prelims , Mains And Optional Study Material From Links Given Below . All Materials Provided By Studydhaba Team Are Latest one. UPSC Aspirants And Other Exams Aspirants Can Ask For Any Material . We Will Try Our Best To Provide You Latest Material As Per Your Need . You Can Also Share Your Material With Us .
|Telegram Channel – t.me/StudyDhaba|
|UPSCPDF Download All Material Compilation|
|Latest Current Affairs Magazine|
|UPSC Prelims ,Mains ,Optional Study Materials|
|UPSC Prelims Test Series|
|UPSC Mains Test Series|
|UPSC Optional Test Series|
|EContact US – [email protected]|
Note & Disclaimer – All Study Materials Here are shared Only For Educational Purposes . Most of The Material Is Already Available On Internet . We Are Just Sharing That Link Only .
Whole Materials are For Education Purpose Only . We Work hard to Provide You Quality Study Materials And Error Free Study Materials For All Competitive Exams .
You can Also Share Study Materials,Notes Or Any Materials With Us .We Will Publish That Material On Our Website . Now We Are Trying Our Best To Provide Watermarks Free Study Material For All Exams . We Do not Like Putting Lots Of Watermarks On Pages . But For This We also Need Your Support . Please Share Our Website With Your Friends And On Social Networking Sites .