ASRB NET Books List 2022-23 | Get Full List Of All Books here| Syllabus | Old Papers – The ASRB NET Study Material play a important role in the preparation for the National Eligibility Test (NET) to be conducted by the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB). Candidates planning to appear for the ASRB NET Recruitment Exam 2022 must have all the details regarding the study materials for the exam. Check this page for a better understanding of the most relevant and updated list of ASRB NET Study Material to prepare the best for the exam. ASRB NET Books List 2022-23 | Get Full List Of All Books here.
ASRB NET Books List 2022-23 | Get Full List Of All Books here
|Organization Name||Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours|
|Language||English and Hindi|
The candidates must have the prescribed educational qualifications and must fulfill the age criteria to apply for the ASRB Exam.
- A citizen of India, or
- A citizen of Nepal, or
- A citizen of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1st January 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India,
- A person of Indian origin has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, and East African countries to permanently settle in India
Number of Attempts
- There is no restriction on the number of attempts.
- The applicant should hold a Master’s degree in the respective required subject. But, the Master’s program has to be done in a specified specialization.
The candidate applying for the ASRB Exam 2022 must fulfill the age criteria as per the official notification. The age criteria are provided below.
- The candidate applying for the STO post must have attained the age of 23 years and not have attained the age of 35 as of April 25, 2022.
- There is no age limit for the employees of ICAR.
- Relaxations in the upper age limit are provided to the candidates belonging to the reserved category.
|Economically Weaker Sections (EWS)||Rs.500/-|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC)||Rs.500/-|
|SC/ ST/ PwBD / Women||Rs.250|
Selection Process 2022
The selection of the candidates is done based on merit. The following are the stages of ASRB NET Selection process.
- Conduction of the Prelims Exam of the Eligible Candidates.
- Shortlisting of the candidates for the Mains Exam based on their performance in the prelims.
- The candidates who qualify in the mains exam are shortlisted on the basis of the total merit marks.
- Selected candidates are provided with options to choose their preferences of posting during the counseling round.
- At the center, the document verification round also takes place and the candidates need to be present with all the required documents and certificates.
ASRB NET Exam Pattern 2022
The ASRB NET Exam Pattern includes an online test for the selection of candidates. The exam pattern and marking scheme has been detailed further:
ASRB NET Prelims Exam Pattern | ASRB NET Study Material PDF
- There will be a total of 150 questions.
- The exam will consist of a total of 150 marks.
- Each right answer will be awarded 1 positive mark.
- 1/3rd mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- No marks will be awarded or deducted for unanswered questions.
- There will be objective type questions.
- The exam will be concluded in two hours.
|Mode of Exam||Online Mode (CBT Exam)|
|Type of Questions||Objective Type Questions (MCQs)|
|No. of Questions||150 Questions|
|Total Weightage||150 Marks (1 mark per question)|
|Duration of Exam||120 Minutes|
|Negative Marking Criteria||1/3 Mark deducted for each wrong answer|
ASRB NET Mains Exam Pattern | ASRB NET Study Material PDF
- The candidates who qualify cutoff marks in the ASRB Prelims Exam are further shortlisted for the mains exam. The mains exam is an offline pen and paper-based exam that contains 66 questions that are to be completed within 3 hours of time.
ASRB NET 2022 Syllabus
The syllabus for the ICAR NET exam is prescribed by the Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB). The exam is conducted for 55 disciplines and the syllabus is different for all the disciplines. Here are the main topics of the syllabus. Candidates can download the detailed syllabus from the official website.
- Agricultural Biotechnology – Cell Structure and Function, Biomolecules and Metabolism, Enzymology, Molecular Genetics, Gene Expression, Molecular Biology Techniques, Gene Cloning, Molecular Biology, Plant Molecular Biology, Tissue Culture, Plant Genetic Engineering, Molecular Marker and Genomics.
- Agricultural Entomology – Systematics, Morphology, Embryology, Internal Anatomy and Physiology, Ecology, Biological Control, Chemical Control and Toxicology, Host Plant Resistance, Innovative Approaches in Pest Control, Integrated Pest Management, Pesticide Application Equipments, Pests of Field Crops and their Management, Pests of Horticultural Crops and their Management, Pests of Stored Products and their Management, Arthropod Vectors of Plant Diseases, Honey Bees and Bee-Keeping, Silkworms and Sericulture, Lac Insect, Other Useful Insects, Statistics and Computer Application.
- Agricultural Microbiology – History of Microbial World, Microbial Ecology and Physiology, Soil Microbiology, Environmental Microbiology and Basic Microbiology Techniques, Microbial Biotechnology.
- Economic Botany and Plant Genetics Resources – Plant Taxonomy and Biosystematics, Economically important plants –I, II, and III, Biodiversity and Plant Genetic Resources (PGR), Germplasm Augmentation, Germplasm Conservation, Biotechnology in PGR, Plant Quarantine, Germplasm Characterization, Evaluation, Maintenance and Regeneration.
- Genetics & Plant Breeding – General Genetics and Plant Breeding, Economics Botany and Plant Breeding Methods, Genome Organization and Cytogenetics of Crop Plants, Quantitative and Biometrical Genetics, Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology Tools in Plant Breeding for Stress Resistance and Nutritional Quality, Plant Genetic Resources and their Regulatory System, Varietal Release and Seed Production, Statistical Methods and Field Plot Techniques.
- Nematology – History and Economic Importance, Nematode Taxonomy and Morphology, Nematological Techniques, Nematode Ecology, Plant Nematode Relationships, Nematode Physiology and Cytology, Nematode Management, Interactions of Nematode with Soil Organisms, Statistics.
- Plant Biochemistry – Basic Biotechnology and Biomolecules, Intermediary Metabolism, Enzymes, Vitamins and Hormones, Molecular Biology, Techniques in Biochemistry, Biochemistry of Food-grains, Fruits and Vegetables, Photosynthesis, Plant Metabolic Processes, Plant Molecular Biology, Plant Biotechnology/ Genetic Engineering.
- Plant Pathology – History and Principles of Plant Pathology, Laboratory and Analytical Techniques, Physiological and Molecular Plant Pathology, Mycology, Plant Bacteriology, Plant Virology, Plant Disease Epidemiology, Phanerogamic parasites and Non-parasitic Diseases, Fungal Diseases of Crop Plants, Bacterial and Viral Diseases of Crop Plants, Management of Plant Diseases.
- Plant Physiology – Cell Organelles and Water Relations, Metabolic Processes and Growth Regulation, Crop Productivity and Modeling, Abiotic Stress Responses in Plants, Plant Growth Regulators and Plant Development, Mineral Nutrition, Climate Change, Seed Physiology, Physiology of Flowering and Reproduction, Physiology of Horticultural and Plantation Crop Species, Post-Harvest Physiology, Morphogenesis, Tissue Culture and Plant Transformation.
- Seed Science & Technology – Seed Biology, Seed Production, Seed Processing, Seed Quality Control, Seed Storage, Seed Health, Seed Industry Development and Marketing, Protection of Plant Varieties.
- Floriculture & Landscaping – Breeding, Production Technology of Cut Flowers, Production Technology for Loose Flowers, Landscaping, Protected Floriculture, Value Addition, Turfing and Turf Management, CAD for Outdoor and Indoorscaping.
- Fruit Science – Tropical and Dry Land Fruit Production, Subtropical and Temperate Fruit Production, Biodiversity and Conservation, Canopy Management in Fruit Crops, Breeding of Fruit Crops, Breeding of Fruit Crops, Post Harvest Technology, Growth and Development, Biotechnology of Fruit Crops, Protected Fruit Culture.
- Spices, Plantation & Medicinal & Aromatic Plants – Production of Plantation Crops, Production Technology of Spice Crops, Agronomy of Medicinal, Aromatic and Under-Utilized Crops, Breeding of Plantation Crops and Spices, Breeding of Medicinal and Aromatic Crops, Processing of Plantation Crops, Spices, Medicinal and Aromatic Plants, Organic Spice and Plantation Crop Production Technology.
- Vegetable Science – Production Technology of Cool Season Vegetable Crops, Production Technique of Warm Season Vegetable Crops, Breeding of Vegetable Crops, Growth and Development, Seed Production, Systematics of Vegetable Crops, Production Technology of Underexploited Vegetable Crops, Post Harvest Technology of Vegetable Crops.
- Animal Biochemistry – Scope of Biochemistry, Structure and Properties of Biologically, Aminoacids, Major Classes of Enzymes, Bioenergetics, Mechanism of Storage, Structure and Metabolic, Blood composition and Biochemical Constituents of Erythrocytes, Basic Principles and Use of Latest Photometric, Environmental Pollution in Relation to Animal Health and Production.
- Animal Biotechnology – Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Gene Structure and Expression, Genetic Engineering and Recombinant DNA Technology, Animal Tissue Culture and Hybridoma Technology, Embryo Transfer and Related Techniques, Molecular Biology Techniques.
- Animal Genetics & Breeding – Overview of Genetics, Advanced Genetics, Overview of Breeding, Genetic Properties of Population, Population Genetics, Genetic Strategies, Selection & Selection Experiments, Genetic Laboratory Techniques, Research Techniques for Quantitative Animal Genetics, Laboratory Animal Breeding.
- Animal Nutrition – energy and Proteins, Minerals, Vitamins and Feed Additives, Rumen Ecosystem and Functions, Non-Ruminant Nutrition, Nutrient Requirements, Forage Conservation and Evaluation, Feed Processing and Technology, Anti-Metabolites and Toxic Principles, Elements of Research Methodology, Clinical Nutrition.
- Animal Physiology – Cellular Basis of Animal Physiology, Blood and Circulation, Respiration, Excretion, Digestion, Muscle Physiology, Nervous System, Endocrinology, Reproduction, Physiology of Growth, Climate Physiology, Behavioral Physiology.
- Animal Reproduction & Gynaecology – Veterinary Gynaecology, Reproductive Endocrinology, Accidents during Gestation, Veterinary Obstetrics, Andrology, Male Infertility, Frozen Semen Technology and Artificial Insemination, Reproductive Technology, Infertility in Cows and Buffaloes, Reproduction and Infertility in Ovine/ Caprine, Reproduction and Infertility in Swine, Equine Reproduction, Canine and Feline Reproduction.
- Dairy Chemistry – Milk Constituents, Lactose Structure, Milk Lipids, Milk Adulteration, Cream, Heat Stability of Milk, Cheese, Ice-Cream, Definition of Quality, Spectroscopy.
- Dairy Microbiology – Microflora associated with Milk and Milk Products, Bacteriological Aspects of Processing Techniques, Naturally occuring Preservative Systems in Milk, Microbiological Quality of Fat Rich Products, Lactic Acid Bacteria, Dairy Products as Functional/ Health Foods, Microbiological Quality of Indigenous Dairy Products, Preparation of byproducts from Dairy Effluents by Microbial Fermentation, Microbiological Aspects of Quality Control and Quality Assurance in Production of Milk and Milk Products.
- Dairy Technology – Market Milk, Fat Rich Dairy Products, Frozen Milk Products, Cheese and Fermented Milk Products, Concentrated and Dried Milk Products, Indigenous Milk Products, Utilization of Milk Byproducts, Packaging of Milk and Milk Products, Cleaning and Sanitation, Advances in Dairy Technology, Legal and Quality Aspects for Milk and Milk Products.
- Livestock Product Technology – Basic and General Aspects of Livestock Products, Abattoir and Poultry Processing Plants, Processing and Preservation, Wool, Mohair and Fur, Packaging, Quality Control, Marketing.
- Livestock Production Management – General, Breeding Management, Feeding Management, Reproduction Management, Shelter Management, Health Management, Production and Management of Cattle and Buffalo, Production and Management of other Animals, Wildlife Management, Forage Production and Conservation, Economics and Marketing of Livestock and Poultry and their Products.
- Poultry Science – Poultry Genetics and Breeding, Poultry Nutrition, Avian Physiology, Poultry Products Technology, Poultry Management, Economics and Marketing, Poultry Health Management.
- Veterinary Medicine – General Medicine, Diagnosis of Animal Diseases, Gastroenterology, Diseases of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary System, Diseases of Urinary, Nervous, Musculoskeletal and Integumentary Systems, Production and Deficiency Diseases, Common Toxicities, Infectious Diseases, Parasitic Diseases, Poultry Diseases, Veterinary Jurisprudence and Ethics, Special Therapeutic Approaches, Prevention and Control of Diseases, Common Diseases of the zoo, Laboratory Animals and Wildlife.
- Veterinary Microbiology – General Bacteriology, Systematic Bacteriology, General Virology, Systematic Virology, Mycology, Immunology, Molecular Cell Biology.
- Veterinary Parasitology – Veterinary Helminthology, Veterinary Entomology, Veterinary Protozoology, Clinical Parasitology, Parasitic Zoonoses, Management of Livestock Parasitism, ImmunoParasitology, Diagnostic Parasitology.
- Veterinary Pathology – Introduction, History and Etiology, Haemodynamics Derangements, Degeneration and Necrosis, Inflammation and Healing, Immunopathology, Genetically Determined Diseases, Disturbances in Cell Growth and Oncology, Postmortem Diagnosis and Histopathological Techniques, Clinical Pathology, Systemic Pathology, Pathology of Infectious Diseases, Avian Pathology, Nutritional and Production Pathology, Pathology of Toxicosis, Pathology of Diseases of Laboratory and Wild Animals.
- Veterinary Pharmacology – General Pharmacology, Drug Acting on Central Nervous System, Drug Acting on Humoral and Autonomic Nervous Systems, Drug Acting on Cardio-vascular and Respiratory Systems, Drugs Acting on Digestive System, Drug Action on Uro-genital System, Endocrine Pharmacology, Autacoids, Chemotherapy, Toxicology, Ecotoxicology, Miscellaneous Topics.
- Veterinary Public Health – Veterinary Public Health, Milk Hygiene, Meat Hygiene, Food-borne Infections and Intoxications, Zoonoses, Environmental Hygiene, Epidemiology, Experimental Animal Medicine, Health Education, Standard Guidelines and Legislation, Microbiology in Public Health.
- Veterinary Surgery – General Surgery, Anesthesia, Radiology, Orthopaedics and Lameness, Surgery of Head and Neck Region, Thoracic Surgery, Abdominal and Pelvic Surgery.
- Aquaculture – Aquaculture Systems, Species Selection Criteria for Various Culture Practices, Broodstock Development and Management, Farm Design, Construction and Operational Management.
- Fisheries Resource Management – Fisheries Resources, Fishery Biology, Aquatic Environment, Fisheries Management, Fishing Technology, Economies and Marketing, Fisheries Livelihood.
- Fish Process Technology – Craft Technology, Gear Technology, Process Biochemistry, Fish Processing Technology, Microbiology, Quality Management and Certification, Fishery Engineering, Economics and Marketing.
- Fish Nutrition – Principles of Fish Nutrition, Nutritional Physiology, Feed Formulation, Feed Technology, and Feeding Management, Nutrition and Fish Health, Nutrigenomics.
- Fish Health – Introduction to Fish Health and Pathology, Diseases of Fish, Aquatic Environment and Fish Health, Disease Diagnosis, Defence Systems and Tumours, Disease Prevention and Control.
- Fish Genetics & Breeding – Principles of Fish Genetics and Breeding, Population and Quantitative Genetics, Genetic Tools for Aquaculture application, Breeding of Fish and Shellfish, Conservation, Bioinformatics.
- Agricultural Chemicals – General Chemistry, Chromatography and Spectroscopic Techniques, Chemistry of Natural Products, Naturally Occurring Insecticides, Synthetic Insecticides, Fungicides, Nematicides and Rodenticides, Herbicides and Plant Growth Regulators, Agrochemical Formulations, Pesticide Residues and their Dynamics in the Environment, Agrochemicals – regulation and quality control, Natural Resource Management, Environment Pollution: Implications and Remediation.
- Agricultural Meteorology – General Meteorology, General Climatology, Agricultural Climatology, Micrometeorology, Evapotranspiration, Crop Weather Modeling, Weather Forecasting for Agriculture.
- Agroforestry – National Forest Policy 1894, 1952, and 1988, Indian Forest Act 1927, Forest Conservation Act 1980, and Wildlife Protection Act 1972, Concept and Definition of Agroforestry, Plant Management Practices in Agroforestry, Extent and Causes of Land Denudation, Forest Mensuration, Definition, Object, and Scope of Silviculture, Seed Collection, Forest Management, Tree Improvement, Forestry in Bio-Economic Productivity of different Agro-Eco-Systems and Environmental Management, Measurement of Trees and Stand, Climate Change, Statistics.
- Agronomy – Crop Ecology and Geography, Weed Management, Soil Fertility and Fertilizer Use, Dryland, Agronomy, Crop Production in Problem Soils, Crop Production, Agricultural Statistics, Sustainable Land Use Systems, Basics of Soil and Water, Soil Water Relationship, Plant Water Relationship, Irrigation Water Management, Management of Problematic Soils and Water.
- Environmental Sciences – Definition and Scope of Environment Science, Basic Ecological Concepts, Biodiversity Concepts, Composition of Air, Soil and Water Pollution, Climate Change, Energy Consumption Pattern in Urban and Rural India, Natural Resources of India, Frequency Distribution, Mean, Median, Mode, and Standard Deviation.
- Soil Sciences – Pedology, Soil Physics, Soil Chemistry, Soil Fertility, Soil Microbiology, Statistics.
- Agricultural Business Management – Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, Managerial Accounting and Control, Financial Management for Agri. Business, Agricultural Marketing Management, Production and Operation Management, Managerial Economics, Operations Research, Agribusiness Environment and Policy, Strategic Management, Research Methodology in Business Management, Project Management and Entrepreneurship Development.
- Agricultural Economics – Agricultural Development and Policies, Natural Resource Management, Farm Business Management and Production Economics, Agricultural Finance, Agricultural Marketing and Price Analysis, Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management, Financial Management, Marketing Management, Production and Operation Management, Strategic Management, Entrepreneurial Skills and New Venture Planning.
- Agricultural Extension – Fundamentals of Extension and Communication, Extension Methods & Farm Journalism, Information Communication Technologies (ICT), Training & Human Resource Development, Research Methodology in Extension Education, Programme Planning, Evaluation & Diffusion and Adoption of Innovations, Extension Management, Entrepreneurial Development, Developmental Strategies and Issue in Extension, Gender Sensitization and Empowerment.
- Agricultural Statistics – Statistical Methods I and II, Statistical Genetics I and II, Design of Experiments I and II, Sample Surveys I and II, Computer Applications.
- Home Sciences – Human Nutrition, Health and Interventions, Food Science and Processing Technologies, Textile Science, Fashion Designing and Garment Production, Human Development and Family Dynamics, Family Resource Management and Consumer Science, Home Science Extension and Communication Methods.
- Farm Machinery and Power – Farm Mechanization and Equipment, Farm Machinery Design, Farm Machinery Testing, Evaluation and Management, Engines and Tractor Systems, Ergonomics and Safety, Soil Dynamics in Tillage and Traction, Energy in Agriculture, Manufacturing Technology, Instrumentation and Measurement Techniques.
- Agricultural Structures and Environmental Management – Introduction, Materials for Different Agricultural Structures, Environment Control, Functional Planning, Engineering of Structures, On-farm Structures, Structures Related to Agricultural Production, Handling, Packaging and Transportation, Supporting Infrastructure, Instrumentation and Process Control.
- Land and Water Management Engineering – Ground Development, Wells and Pumps, Open Channel Hydraulics, Soil, Plant, Water, and Atmosphere Relationship, Hydrology and Soil and Water Conservation, Watershed Management, Irrigation Water Management, Management of Degraded, Waterlogged and Other Problematic Soils and Water.
- Agricultural Process Engineering – Engineering Properties and Quality of Biomaterials, Heat and Mass Transfer, Post Harvest Unit Operations, Process Technology and Machinery, Design of Processing Machinery, Material Handling, Packaging and Transport, Storage Engineering, Process Plant Design, Instrumentation and Process Control, Agri-project Planning and Management.
- Food Technology – Introductory Food technology, Technology of Foods of Plant Origin, Technology of Foods of Animal Origin, Food Quality Management, Food Engineering/ Packaging and Labelling, Food Microbiology & Biotechnology, Flavour Chemistry Technology, Consumer Sciences/ Food Product Development/ Health Foods
ASRB NET Books List 2022-23 | Get Full List Of All Books here
ASRB NET Books List 2023 | Get Full List Of All Books here
|Subjects||Books to be referred|
|Agricultural Biotechnology||Agricultural Biotechnology by Gautum V.K.|
|Agricultural Entomology||Agricultural Entomology on competitive view by Shravan M Haldhar|
|Agricultural Microbiology||Agricultural Microbiology 2nd Edition by Bagyaraj D.J. and Rangaswami G.|
|Plant Biochemistry||Biochemistry and Molecular Biology of Plants 01 Edition by Bob Buchanan, Wilhelm Gruissem|
|Plant Pathology||Fundamentals of Plant Pathology by N.G. Ravichandra|
|Vegetable Science||Vegetable Science by D Singh|
|Plant Physiology||Plant Physiology by Taiz|
|Animal Physiology||Principles of Animal Physiology by Moyes and Schulte|
|Environmental Science||Environmental Science by Rupendra Singh|
|Food Technology||A Competitive Book Of Food Science And Technology & Agriculture by Gajendra Kumar Rana|
ASRB NET Exam Centres 2022
|State||ASRB NET Exam Centers|
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands||Port Blair|
|Jammu and Kashmir||Jammu|
ASRB NET Admit Card 2022 : ASRB NET Books List
The admit card of the ASRB NET 2022 exam will be issued on the official website. The date of issue of the hall ticket will be updated in the official notification by the authorities. The exam conducting is not responsible to send the admit card to all the registered candidates of ASRB NET .
Steps to Download the Admit Card of ASRB NET
- Visit the official website of ASRB NET
- Choose the link to the ASRB NET group for which you have applied
- Enter the registered login ID and password
- Now click on the link to download the ASRB NET admit card
- Download the admit card and check all the necessary details as the date of birth, name, gender, roll number, exam date, time, sign, exam center, candidate’s category, etc.
- Now, take out the print to carry at the exam center of ASRB NET . (A valid Id card is mandatory for all the candidates to carry at the exam center along with the admit card of ASRB NET 2022)
Detail Mention on ASRB NET Admit Card 2022
- Name of the Candidate
- Exam Centre Code
- Exam Centre Name
- Applicant Roll Number
- Examination Name
- Time Duration of the Exam
- Father’s Name/ Mother’s Name
- Category (ST/ SC/ BC & Other)
- Signature of the candidate.
- Exam Date and Time
- Candidate Date of Birth
- Essential instructions for the examination
ASRB NET Answer Key PDF | ASRB NET Books List
- When the ASRB NET enlistment test is finished, the leading body gives answer key on the web.
- To check and download ASRB NET key, visit the official site
- Enter the ASRB NET enlistment present applicants wish to download the appropriate response key for and question paper arrangement.
- These official answer key are useful as it serves to gauges the scores for ASRB NET enlistment test.
- Applicants simply need to figure the number of right answers and increase it with the imprints for right answers.
ASRB NET Result 2022 :
The authorities will issue the result of the ASRB NET exam on the official website separately for all the groups. To check and download the result of ASRB NET can follow the steps provided below:
- Visit the official website of ASRB NET
- Select the result notification from the notification section
- Click on the ASRB NET result notification
- Now, select and open the PDF of your group
- Enter the registration number in the search bar to check your score on the ASRB NET exam
- Download and save a copy of the PDF for future reference.
ASRB NET Cut Off
The ASRB NET Cut Off 2022 is released by the ASRB NET after the preliminary exam has been conducted. The ASRB NET Cut Off changes each year depending on a variety of factors. These factors are include:
- Number of applicants: The number of applicants for exam has a direct impact on the cutoff marks. More the number of applicants, the more is the competition and thus higher the cutoff marks.
- Number of vacancies: The available number of the posts, for which recruitment is done changes every year when the exam is conducted. This in turn affects the cutoff that is released in that specific year. When vacancies are less, the competition gets tougher which has a chain effect on the cut-off, eventually making the percentage much higher.
- The difficulty of the exam: The more difficult the exam for recruitment is, the chances of applicants’ performance getting affected increase. This again affects the cut off in combination with the other factors on the list.
- Category of applicants: The cut off marks are available based on various categories like SC, ST, OBC, and more. Each of them has different qualifying marks so the candidate clearing the exam based on cut off will also depend on the category under which he/she has applied.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for ASRB NET Exam 2022
- Candidates have to secure the minimum qualifying marks set by the ASRB NET for the ASRB NET exam 2022.
- The ASRB NET minimum qualifying marks differ for different categories.
- The Board has set the following minimum qualifying marks as per the reservation.
ASRB NET FAQs : ASRB NET Books List
|Q: How many times one can apply for ASRB NET or ICAR NET 2022?
Q: What is the cutoff for candidates belonging to unreserved category in ASRB NET?
Q: What is the upper age limit of ASRB NET 2022?
Q: What is the maximum number of attempts for the exam?
Q: Do I need to attach any document while submitting the online application form?
Q: Can I make any changes in the application details after form submission?
Q: What is the upper age limit for the exam?