Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Result Merit List, Cut Off Pdf –
Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Result Merit List, Cut Off Pdf
|Name of the University||University of Allahabad|
|Name of the Concerned Examination||Postgraduation Admission Test 2022|
|Article Category||Sarkari Result List|
|Mode of Checking Result||Online|
|Result Date||To be announced later|
|Allahabad University Official Website||https://www.allduniv.ac.in/|
|Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Result||2nd week of July 2022|
|Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Merit List||to be announced|
|Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Counselling||to be announced|
|Commencement of classes||to be announced|
How to check PGAT 2022 Result :
Allahabad University has released the result of postgraduate entrance examination. The results are available in online mode only. Note that the merit list is published as the final result. Steps to check Allahabad University PGAT 2022 result are:
- Visit the official website of Allahabad University and click on the admission tab @ https://www.allduniv.ac.in/
- Links stating “PGAT 1 2022 Result” and “PGAT 2 2022 Result” will be available in the notification bar.
- Click on the relevant link. The result will be available in PDF file format.
- Check your score from the merit list. Note that only eligible candidates will find their names in the merit list.
Allahabad University PGAT 2022 Merit List
Allahabad University PGAT 2022 rank list is declared along with the results on the official website of Allahabad University on the same day. Candidates whose names figure in the merit list are eligible to attend counselling sessions to get admission in university courses.
- The merit list is available only in online mode.
- Candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be allotted.
- Students can check their rank by entering their login ID and password on the official website.
- The list is prepared in descending order, with the student getting maximum marks at the top of the list.
- There are five lists named List I, II, III, IV and V.
- Being on the list is not a guarantee of a seat at the university; This only makes the candidate eligible to appear in the counselling session.