PM Kisan Status Check 9th Installment 2021 List, Date | Check Online ? – The Central Government has sent the 9th instalment of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana) scheme to the farmers’ account on August 9. The instalment has reached the accounts of crores of farmers in the country on August 9. But there are lakhs of farmers in the list who have not yet got Rs. 2,000 of the Kisan Nidhi. If you are also one of them, don’t worry, kisan bhai can complain on helpline number (Kisan Fund Helpline Number) on behalf of the government. You can also contact the accountant and agriculture officer of the area.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list has been released by the Central Government on the online portal. Small and marginal farmers of the country who have applied online under the scheme for availing financial assistance by the Government can visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana pmkisan.gov.in and view their names in the Kisan Samman Nidhi List. 6000/- will be provided by the Government in three instalments to those whose names will come up in this Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List 2021. All information related to Kisan Samman Nidhi List, PM Kisan Status, Aadhaar record and Kisan Samman Nidhi List is being provided by us
Key Highlights :9th Installment PM Kisan Status Check 2021 List, Date | Check Online
|Name of the Scheme||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi|
|Work Under||The central government of India|
|Benefit of Scheme||To provide financial assistance of 6000 Rs per annum|
|Benficiaries||Small and Marginal farmers of India|
|Status||9th installement has released now|
|Mode of Payment||Direct Bank Transfer|
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Some Stats
- Total Beneficiary Registered : 12,13,64,553
- No of FTO Generated: 11,05,19,671
- No. of Payment Transfer Success : 10,50,51,773
- Payment Pending Transfer : 47,51,781
- Payment Failed : 6,95,931
- No of Total Farmers Transfer Payment in 9th Kist : 9,75,46,378
- Total Amount Transfer to Beneficiary Farmers Account in 9th installment: 19,50,92,75,600
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi 9th Installment : PM Kisan Status 2021
- Under kisan samman nidhi scheme, 8 kistas have been provided by the Government so far. ₹ 2000-₹2000 has been transferred to the farmers’ account.
- A total amount of ₹6000 is provided to each farmer in a year through this scheme.
- ₹ 2000 in three instalments at an interval of 4 months.
- The 9th instalment of the scheme has been released by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modiji, on 9th August, 2021.
- 2000 ₹/- has been sent to the farmers’ account through direct benefit transfer.
- 9.75 crore farmers have been benefited through 9th instalment and an amount of Rs.₹19500 crore has been spent by the Government for providing 9th instalment.
- So far, more than Rs 1.38 lakh crore has been spent for the operation of the scheme.
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana List In Budget 2021-22
- The government had set a target of doubling the income of farmers by 2022.
- The Union Budget has been announced by our Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman ji on 1st February, 2021.
- It has been announced by the Finance Minister that through this Budget, the income of farmers will double by 2022.
- Under the Union Budget 2021, a number of announcements have been made by the Government in the interest of farmers. 1,31,531 crore for the financial year 2021.
- This budget is 5.63% higher than last time.
- Half of the allocated amount will be spent on Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- A budget of Rs.65,000 crore has been earmarked under the scheme.
- At the same time, funds will also be provided by the Government for Agri Infra Fund, Irrigation Programme, Agricultural Research etc.
- The government has also announced to reduce the agriculture credit target to Rs 16.5 lakh crore.
PM Kisan Online Registration Process : PM Kisan Status 2021
It is very easy to register with this scheme. You can complete this process sitting at home online. In addition, you can apply for the scheme through panchayat secretary or patwari or local common service centre. In addition, you can also register for the scheme yourself.
- You first have to visit the official website of PM Kisan.
- Go to Farmers Corner now.
- Click on the option of ‘New Farmer Registration’ to you here.
- You must then enter the Aadhaar number.
- At the same time, the state has to be chosen by inserting the captcha code and then the process has to be carried forward.
- Now You need to fill in your entire personal information in this form.
- Also You have to fill in the bank account details and farm related information.
- You can then submit the form.
How To Check 9th Installment Pm Kisan Niddhi Yojana : PM Kisan Status 2021
9th instalment of Pm Kisan Samman Nidhi Scheme has been released. Prime Minister Narendra Modi on August 9 sent 9th instalment (PM-KISAN 9th Installment) money to the accounts of more than 9.75 crore beneficiary farmer families through video conferencing. 19,509 crore Money Sent To Banks Accounts of Farmers . The bank accounts of the remaining beneficiary farmer families of the scheme have also started getting 9th instalment of money. If you are also a beneficiary of PM Kisan, you can check the status of whether the 9th instalment has reached your account or not.
- First of all, the official website of PM Kisan (PM Kisan) https://pmkisan.gov.in/ Go to .
- You will get the option of ‘Farmers Corner’ on the right.
- Click on the ‘Beneficiary Status’ benificiary status option here. Now the new page will open.
- Select one of the options from Aadhaar number, bank account number or mobile number on the new page.
- Fill in the details of the option you have selected. Then click ‘Get Data’.
- After clicking here, the status of all the instalments of the beneficiary farmer will come out.
- That is, when did the instalment come into your account and in which bank account the credit was made?
PM Kisan Help Line For 9th Installment : PM Kisan Status Helpline Number
- Complain to these numbers in case of non-receipt of instalments . If you are registered with the scheme and your account does not get an installment of Rs. 2000, you can call the toll free number and make your point.
- Helpline numbers have been provided by the Union Agriculture Ministry to help farmers.
Farmers can call the PM Kisan Helpline
- 155261 or toll free 1800115526 number.
Farmers can also contact the Ministry’s Number
- 011 – 23381092.
Amendments Made In PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- When the PM Kisan Scheme was launched on February 24, 2019, the benefit was limited to small and marginal farmers holding only up to 2 hectares.
- Subsequently, the scheme was amended on 1st June, 2019 and extended to all farmer families, irrespective of the size of their holdings.
- That is, now a farmer with a holding of how many hectares can apply for benefits under the scheme.
- The benefit under the scheme is Rs.6000 per family per annum, which is available in three instalments of Rs.2000.
- Under the PM Kisan Scheme, financial assistance is now being provided to the same farmer families in whose name the farm is.
- That is, those who share ancestral land as before will not be able to get the benefit of pm Kisan scheme, though it will not affect the old beneficiaries associated with the scheme.
FAQs About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 9th Installment
Is it possible that it may take up to several days for the 9th Installment to get deposited In My Bank Account?
How much 9th Installment Rupees is in a total of PMKisan Samman Nidhi Yojana?
My PM Kisan 9th Installment status is Showing ‘Payment Transfer Pending’, what does it mean?
Till Now How Many Installments Are Released By PM Modi Government ?
What Is The Helpline Number If I Face Any Problem ?
PM KISAN Samman Instalment BENEFITS! Can both husband, wife CLAIM Rs 6,000 instalment amount?